Medal of Honor: Tier 1

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Adam490

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 31, 2010
    Hammond, LA
    Hits stores tonight at midnight!! Picking my copy up tonight when I get off work; looks to be pretty badass. Can't wait to play some hardcore multiplayer instead of the normal mode on the Beta. Hopefully the quirks have been worked out with hits registering and what not :).

PSN gamertag is:

Adam490

**I'm on BFBC2 pretty often if anybody wants to hit me up online

rustyduck

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2008
    near morgan city
    i used to be big on online fps but it got old and stale. i game with a group of 10 others with splitscreen 1 vs 1 in call of duty games and i actually like it now. you just can't beat playing with real life friends side by side.

so no splitscreen = no buy for us, no moh for us. come on, no splitscreen, no coop, short single player. my money is going to cod black ops next month. for myself, and FALLOUT NEW VEGAS IN A COUPLE WEEKS!

Last edited:

Adam490

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 31, 2010
    Hammond, LA
    I've got 2 TV's and when my brother is in town he'll bring his PS3. I just set the other TV up in the living room and we play side by side along with a solid squad of guys in BFBC2.

I won't be able to get the damn game until tomorrow AM. Slidell Best Buy isn't opening for midnight release and I have it pre-ordered through Best Buy :(.

Adam490

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 31, 2010
    Hammond, LA
    So I've been playing the game for a good bit now. Really disappointed so far; seems like they just put the beta on a disk and sold it to us for $60 a pop. Still glitchy as all hell and the maps are WAY too small.

tunatuk

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 30, 2007
    Ascension Parish
    I beat the single player in about 3-4hrs of play time. Kinda sad. Haven't played multiplayer yet, I'm still disappointed in the single player campaign.

Adam490

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 31, 2010
    Hammond, LA
    The game has been out 2 days and 1/2 the people playing MP have maxed out on every class. Hell, I've got 5-6 hours logged and have half the unlockable content. I've got 240 hrs. into BFC2 and still enjoy trying to level up all my weapons. EA better strap it up and put out some updates or MoH will be the most over hyped game ever released.

YellowChevy

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 3, 2010
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I'm hearing the same thing you guys are hearing. The single player is too short & buggy while the MP is better but does not have the replay value like COD.

What are everyone expectations for Black Ops?

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    The game has been out 2 days and 1/2 the people playing MP have maxed out on every class. Hell, I've got 5-6 hours logged and have half the unlockable content. I've got 240 hrs. into BFC2 and still enjoy trying to level up all my weapons. EA better strap it up and put out some updates or MoH will be the most over hyped game ever released.

Too late for that, they'll get swallowed up by Treyarch in a few weeks and NO ONE will be playing MoH online.

sandman7925

Wealthy women wanted
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    False River
    I'm glad I am offshore and unable to buy the game, Definitly will not be getting this. Sadly if Modern Warfare never existed BBC2 would be the best and Medal of Honor would probably be considered good. Infinity Ward has set the bar for fps games.

Top Bottom