Medical Insurance???

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lovetoshoot82

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2011
    Basile, La
    Anybody know of any good Medical Insurance companies for families, that you are familiar with. I have medical insurance and all that right now through my company, but in case I decide to leave, just looking to get ideas. I dont think i would be able to afford the coverage I have right now without the copay, so looking for something thats good but affordable as well (i know sort of an oxymoron).

asianpersuasion

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Seabrook/BR
    Well if you don't have any serious medical problems and a nonsmoker BCBS does a 6 month PPO plan for people between coverage. I'm using it for my kid until new policy from job kicks in

Nevarwinter

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    Gretna, LA
    You would be surprised at just how affordable it is. Just start calling around. My wife and I paid for blue cross ourselves far cheaper than we could have had it through her previous employer.

Also, if you don't get sick, why not consider a catastrophic care policy and negotiate cash transactions with a doctor for regular stuff?

Mojo Rider

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jun 22, 2011
    Denham Springs
    I've been a broker for 21 years specializing in individual and family health insurance. My agency carries every possible health insurance plan, good and bad, available for Louisiana residents. Give me a call anytime, I'd be happy to provide you with a report outlining all your available options for family health insurance coverage. My cell is 225.274.6744

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    cajuntiger84
    Top Bottom