Meeting in person

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Emily Koro

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 27, 2011
    Baton Rouge
    Thanks again, for the welcome, ya'll. I just found this section so maybe this belongs here instead of on my intro post...

A few have messaged me about meeting up in person to see my jewelry so I wanted to post this:

While I do not have a physical store front of my own in Baton Rouge, there are a few shops that carry my work. Earthly Concerns on Lee Drive and the LSU Museum of Art Store in the Shaw Center downtown. I am working with the lady at the USS Kidd's gift store to get some in there, as well.

In New Orleans, I am in Magazine Metals on Magazine Street.

This Friday I will have a booth at the North Gate Music Festival on Chimes Street. Other than that, if you would like better pics of any of the pieces, let me know and I will see what I can do. I will sell directly with an invoice from Paypal if you do not want to sign up for Etsy.

Thanks!

Emily Koro

my-rifle

I make my own guns.
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 12, 2007
    Jefferson Parish
    You need to set up your own website. Emilykoro.com is available.

{edit to add}

At GoDaddy.com it costs about $18 per year to have your own domain. I host mine on my office computer, but GoDaddy offers plans where they host your site, and they have tools to help you make the site too. Most people find it quite easy to do.

Last edited:

Tulse Luper

Besmirched!
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Metairie
    ^Yes, do that.

Going to gun shows was also a good idea. Usually, I (most of us) can't stand all that extraneous crap sold at gun shows ---those silly dream-catchers; rotten, dehydrated meat; non-HK firearms, etc.--- but I bought one of Emily's 9mm bracelets for a friend and her work is great.

Emily Koro

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 27, 2011
    Baton Rouge
    Sorry I haven't been on to respond till today. That festival on Friday really wiped me out. I got a great response on the bullet jewelry!

I'm not sure I want to commit to a stand alone website yet, which is why I have the Etsy account, tho I do see now that I am limiting my customer base by just being on a crafty type website that not everyone would like to join in order to make a purchase.

Thanks for the suggestions! The idea of gun shows kind of intimidates me because I really know nothing about guns but I am trying to learn. A state trooper mentioned that I should check out the Blessing of the Bikes rally that happens, I believe, in May? I'm going to look it up.

Thank you for the compliment on my work. That really means a lot! :)

Top Bottom