mega arms

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • snoopygw73

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 10, 2011
    mandeville/covington
    I am not sure where to post this. Moderators can feel free to move this to appropriate place. I was wondering if there were any Mega Arms dealers on this forum. I know there is a long wait list and Mega Arms reported there next deliveries will be in mid april. I am trying to find someone who can take a back order from me. Any help would be appreciated. Please PM if you are a dealer or know a dealer.

Sugarbug

Sugarbug don't care.
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   1
    Feb 5, 2012
    Slidell
    I am not sure where to post this. Moderators can feel free to move this to appropriate place. I was wondering if there were any Mega Arms dealers on this forum. I know there is a long wait list and Mega Arms reported there next deliveries will be in mid april. I am trying to find someone who can take a back order from me. Any help would be appreciated. Please PM if you are a dealer or know a dealer.

Use Mega Arms' dealer locator on their site. That will be your best best. IIRC, there wasn't one anywhere near us, though.

Other than that, try gunbroker. If you catch someone ending an auction at the wrong time, you can get can get only slightly raped on price. Or just give it time... prices will come down. You're only guaranteed today, though.

Cajun_arShooter

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Feb 11, 2011
    Metairie, SeLa
    The former 10-8 tactical now American Freedom firearms used to carry or assemble Mega machine Co. components give them a call maybe they can help.
    I'm also glad to see that you have interest in Mega they are a small shop that has outstanding quality control which seems that many other companies are lacking tremendously ,on top of that the best customer support I've experienced with any firearm co. I'm lucky enough to have acquired a billet set from them a couple years ago which turned into the baddest Ar type weapon I've ever owned or shot (not only because its mine) many that have shot it reaffirmed me of it so don't be dissuaded if you can find one right away , if you have any questions shoot me a pm and maybe I'll be able to help.

http://americanfreedomfirearms.com/

Ask for Roderick and they also have an Asian guy there from time to time he's the one that turned me onto Mega cant remember his name though , good luck.

Last edited:

snoopygw73

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 10, 2011
    mandeville/covington
    I finally got in touch with mega arms now that SHOT show is over. they recommended jse surplus and said they are their largest dealer. i went to their website and bought the mega maten upper/lower set with NiB finish for 723.00 with shipping. they were out of stock but allowed me to put it on back order through their website. after speaking with mega (great customer support), i am hoping to have it by this summer.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dpoirier63
    Top Bottom