member intro

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 64 ECHO MIKE

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2013
    Baton Rouge
    64 ECHO MIKE
    49 years old
    Happily divorced
    30 years in construction- 20 plus years as a trim carpenter and stair builder. Thanks to the housing bust and the invasion/importation of
    " foreign " workers willing to do jobs AMERICANS won't do now I am a pipefitter.
    years shooting-many
    years reloading-not as many
    years riding motorcycles- since age 16 because parents hated them and had no input
    Palo Alto member

About me. Grouchy aging beat up construction worker who does not like being to told what to do by any MF'er, especially some forum guy telling me to " intro myself ". Any self respecting gun person would respect ones privacy especially in todays anti-gun environment, but I will comply since I am a PA member and do frequent LA gun and shooting supply. Anyone who knows me knows my lifelong love of shooting and general gun stuff.
    Anyone who wants to know anything else about me can feel free to ask and I may feel free to answer or I may feel free to tell them to f*ck off.

Some websites I read daily:
    Survivalblog
    SHTFPLAN.COM
    Silverprice.com
    Ammo to go
    Western Rifle Shooters Association ( badass )
    Budsgunshop.com
    Bayou Shooter, when I'm not blocked for not talking about myself, like anyone gives a **** about me.
    SnipercountryPX
    Snipershide

P.S. PRAY, PREPARE, PRACTICE. MOLON LABE III%

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    64 ECHO MIKE
    49 years old
    Happily divorced
    30 years in construction- 20 plus years as a trim carpenter and stair builder. Thanks to the housing bust and the invasion/importation of
    " foreign " workers willing to do jobs AMERICANS won't do now I am a pipefitter.
    years shooting-many
    years reloading-not as many
    years riding motorcycles- since age 16 because parents hated them and had no input
    Palo Alto member

About me. Grouchy aging beat up construction worker who does not like being to told what to do by any MF'er, especially some forum guy telling me to " intro myself ". Any self respecting gun person would respect ones privacy especially in todays anti-gun environment, but I will comply since I am a PA member and do frequent LA gun and shooting supply. Anyone who knows me knows my lifelong love of shooting and general gun stuff.
    Anyone who wants to know anything else about me can feel free to ask and I may feel free to answer or I may feel free to tell them to f*ck off.

Some websites I read daily:
    Survivalblog
    SHTFPLAN.COM
    Silverprice.com
    Ammo to go
    Western Rifle Shooters Association ( badass )
    Budsgunshop.com
    Bayou Shooter, when I'm not blocked for not talking about myself, like anyone gives a **** about me.
    SnipercountryPX
    Snipershide

P.S. PRAY, PREPARE, PRACTICE. MOLON LABE III%
    I would have never guessed about the aging or grouchy part...LOL! Welcome to BS though.

Top Bottom