Micro Desert Eagle

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mickey

SSST
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    192   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Prairieville, LA
    I fired a buddys .40 and it was a sweet shooting pistol with a decocker, I have heard that the early serial numbers were EXTREMELY good since those were made in Israel I think they started making them in the U.S in like 2004 but I could be wrong and they had problems to eject. I do not own one so I really cant say is good or crap so you might want to actually do some research on the issues with diferent serial numbers and so on, I kinna dig the beavertail look in the frame since it makes it more comfortable to shoot IMO, keep us posted on what you find Budd. :cool:

Think you may be thinking about the baby eagle, this is a .380 pocket gun they came out with. Tiny, but looks a little heavy.

charliepapa

Clandestine Sciuridae
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Jul 12, 2009
    Prairieville
    This is a .380 pocket gun they came out with. Tiny, but looks a little heavy.

A buddy of mine has one. It's built like a brick outhouse. The barrel is REAL short and it's pretty heavy. Personally, I don't understand the fascination with it (or any other 380 for that matter) since I started looking closer at ballistics. My Kahr PM9 isn't much bigger.

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    Just by looking at the pics it looks like its built like a damm tank so its made to last and pass on to your grandkids, but its also looks pretty HEAVY so you might need a reinforced belt so your pants dont fall off when you carry it inside your pocket LOL.

tigerfan_9

1000 Yard Club
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    New Iberia, LA
    i've shot one about 3 times.....honestly i might prefer someone hit me in the hand with a ball-peen hammer. that gun was buy far the most unpleasant pistol i have ever shot.

also the mag seems to release very easily while handling the weapon. would suck to have to pull on a BG and only have 1 shot of .380 b/c the mag is on the floor.

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    Way too small imo.

I surely wouldn't have my finger where he does.

Vidcap.jpg

jgreco15

The Zebra
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Lafayette, LA
    a buddy of mine has one in .40 S&W. I shot it and it was cool but didn't see anything special. Also, it didn't seem like a highly reliable gun but knowing this particular buddy, the jams i experienced were probably from lack of cleaning.

jesse

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 11, 2009
    Mandeville
    I looked at one of these a few months back. The fact that the barrel doesn't extend AT ALL past the trigger guard made me very uncomfortable. They are very heavy, and to me didn't offer anything (except steel) more than the LCP.

I bet people start shooting their fingers off in no time.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeyy504
    Top Bottom