Miculek's IDPA Shotgun match 1/9/11

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • beauxdog

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 18, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    You might as well give him the shells while your at it. Are you going to help him move in to your house as well?:noes: You might be able to get some work out of him making bullets but I bet he would shoot up more than he makes.:awais:

Beauxdog :p

Zero.40

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 20, 2008
    PLaquemine, LA
    hell yea i would shoot up more than i would make lol..... i have my own shells.... just need a ride to where ever this range is at..... also when they say load from the belt does that mean we can use those loaders that hold like 4 shells in them like in three gun.

Zero.40

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 20, 2008
    PLaquemine, LA
    ok so i have a week to find them :) lol anyone know if there is a local place that sells them. oh fyi still looking for a ride to the match unless i am riding with donnie :) lol

beauxdog

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 18, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    Donnie, I really think y'all are talking about different items. Your talking about the 4-round shell holders for the belt and I believe he's talking about the 4-round speed loaders. I don't have the pics for either right now, maybe someone else can put them up.

You might as well let him move on in with you, looks like you've got a new friend.

Beauxdog

Kyle O

Runs with Skunks
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 20, 2010
    Springhill, LA
    Looking like we're gonna call off the match. 35 is the high, with 20mph winds, rain/sleet/snow. Think we'll save it for some better weather, this is gonna be a fun one (when it does happen!)

Top Bottom