Mid-range F-class....4th of July match

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dzelenka

D.R. 1827; HM; P100x3
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 2, 2008
    Covington
    There are lots of people on here with suitable rifles. The big thing is to get out there and try it. I believe that I am correct in saying that every person who has come out and shot F-Class and/or service rifle has been made to feel welcome and has had a good time.

Come out and give it a try.

Dan

AKliebert

F-Class Mid-Range Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    MY HOUSE!!!
    that is true ash, but im am learning. very slowly i might add. till we meet again, at least i can say i beat u once within the last what is it? 5 or 6 trys? lol, u shot awesome today but i guess next time were gonna have team up and whoop up on the new champ. TED, lol

Sounds awesome!!!:D

flamatrix99

Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    Zachary, La
    Whitney has more experience than most. He is a Distinguished Rifleman. I believe he also shot with the Army Marksmanship Unit. He is a fine gentleman. He is also willing to teach. He is one of those guys that you should listen to when he is speaking.

How did you like the match? We have a good bit of fun out there.

Dan did Gary Henry shoot? If so you know how he did?

AKliebert

F-Class Mid-Range Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    MY HOUSE!!!
    Oh yea and Shaun!! We were all short once. So dont laugh at me when a shooter shoots a 6 or a 7 and I have to grab the stool to get the paddle in the right spot. :nono: And then when i almost fell off the stool, all you could do was laugh. Id surely like to see you fall off a stool too!!! Im telling you, your gonna get whats coming to you my friend!!:p

s.i.t.

lead slinger
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 31, 2009
    new orleans la
    maybe so ash, but im tall and your not. i dont need the stool and u do. lol, and if you would have hurt yourself it wouldnt have been funny. u know i just like messing with u

s.i.t.

lead slinger
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 31, 2009
    new orleans la
    i know i know, but we both love and thats whats important. with out friends picking on each other sometimes there would be now fun in the world. lol

dzelenka

D.R. 1827; HM; P100x3
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 2, 2008
    Covington
    Dan did Gary Henry shoot? If so you know how he did?

I got the rest of the story today. Gary did shoot clean on his first string; however, on his 2nd and 3rd twelve shot strings, he shot a 6 in each string. The wind must have been an MF. Bob's win was that much better.

owen502

Don't Ban Me Bro
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Pearl River, LA
    There are lots of people on here with suitable rifles. The big thing is to get out there and try it. I believe that I am correct in saying that every person who has come out and shot F-Class and/or service rifle has been made to feel welcome and has had a good time.

Come out and give it a try.

Dan

+1 on Give it a try.

Even with the wind I had some of my best 600 yd scores yet. The more you shoot the more you learn. I am finally figuring out how to watch the wind changes before the shot. I shot a 519-5x score with my service rifle. I used 80gr SMK bullets, LC brass, Rem 7 1/2 primers, and R-15.

I can't think of any better way to spend the 4th.

dzelenka

D.R. 1827; HM; P100x3
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 2, 2008
    Covington
    I spoke to my juniors today and they were unhappy with their scores. However, when I looked at the scores from everyone, they fared pretty well. The wind must have been quite a party.

If you don't watch the wind before the shot, you will see what it was doing when your target comes out of the hole. :D

Tulse Luper

Besmirched!
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Metairie
    I would have swore this shoot was going to fall on the 7th. I wish I could have made it but the 4th was a no-go.

Anyway, I willlll be there next time. You guys should have no trouble recognizing me. I'll be the dork with a canary stuck on his bolt handle. My last bolt knob had a cross hatch pattern that bothered me a bit, so I ordered a new one. I thought I was ordering an anodized yellow. I was wrong. :eek3: The damn thing is huge, too. Anyway, looking forward August 1st.

_MG_0014.jpg

Top Bottom