Midsouth Shooters Supply?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rightnotleft

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2013
    Lacombe
    Hey everyone, pretty new to this site. This might be my second post? It has been awhile. Anyhow, just getting started reloading and having trouble finding the powder I need. I have seen it in stock at a site called Midsouth Shooters Supply. I have never heard of them and usually only deal with bigger companies when ordering online. So I was wondering if anyone here has any knowledge of dealing with them. Please post all comments, good or bad.

MikeR

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2011
    Carencro
    I've used them, Graf & Sons, Wideners, and a few others. All have been good to deal with.

The only one I had any issue with was Powder Valley, who due to some issue failed to process my order on some primers (when they were hard to get) although I ordered within their parameters and while they were in stock...I won't use them anymore because the first person I talked to lied to me and told me that my order went through and should be shipping soon (it took 3 different times to find out the truth).

ajridgedell

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 9, 2015
    Loranger, La
    I've had nothing but good experience from them. Bought mostly projectiles and powder from them. When looking for powder online my first two searches are midsouth shooters supply and natchez shooters supplies.

davidd

Expert in the field of wife avoidance
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 9, 2011
    Baton Rouge, LA
    MidSouth was one of the few places that still allowed backorders about 2 years ago when primers/powder were really hard to get, and they let you specify not to ship until all items were in stock. I had a backorder with them for just over two years, and when all of the items were finally in stock, they shipped it at the price of the time of the order. I am very pleased with their service.

jguilletjr

Saw Bones
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    Lafayette, La
    Hey everyone, pretty new to this site. This might be my second post? It has been awhile. Anyhow, just getting started reloading and having trouble finding the powder I need. I have seen it in stock at a site called Midsouth Shooters Supply. I have never heard of them and usually only deal with bigger companies when ordering online. So I was wondering if anyone here has any knowledge of dealing with them. Please post all comments, good or bad.

Where do you live, and what type of powder are you looking for?

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Demmickb
    Top Bottom