Might This Be Where America is headed With Current leadership

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    Dam...sounds like my favorite website would be shut down

I hope we don't make it that far in one leap but who knows...Viets killing Viets in the name of politics and country division. If our illustrious potentate deems it necessary for our collective good ...who knows.

cheese

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 14, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    I highly doubt it. Would you be willing to cut the hands off of Nancy Polosi's children to send a message to her? I sincerely hope not.

Russo

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 9, 2008
    Raceland,LA
    i spent some time last night and read that article, very real and raw dialog... kids in high school should learn about history that way instead of name,date, country, who won, who lost, etc...

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    The plan of race warfare and genocide of Blacks in this country precedes our president. It therefore is beyond him since he played no part in establishing said program.

Whether or not it comes to be depends on EACH AND EVERY ONE OF US.

Tx_oil

Tx_oil
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 21, 2009
    Youngsville
    The plan of race warfare and genocide of Blacks in this country precedes our president. It therefore is beyond (???!!!) him since he played no part in establishing said program.

Whether or not it comes to be depends on EACH AND EVERY ONE OF US.

Wow...just, wow. What color is the sky in your world?
    He is the engine behind current racial division, repeated double standards and tacit acknowledgement of racist tactics courtesy of DOJ and Holder.

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    I highly doubt it. Would you be willing to cut the hands off of Nancy Polosi's children to send a message to her? I sincerely hope not.

We have enemies who wouldn't bat an eye at cutting their own head off to win a minor battle. Hell of a choice...become more like the enemy to defeat him ??

Life is so cheap to most , we have learned to appreciate and respect life and sometimes that really slows us down.

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Wow...just, wow. What color is the sky in your world?

He is the engine behind current racial division, repeated double standards and tacit acknowledgement of racist tactics courtesy of DOJ and Holder.

This is the kind of ignorant statements I find troubling.

There IS much you are not aware of, brother. News flash: I've seen nothing truly new (outside of technology) in my 46 years - of which 42 have been fully conscious.

If you care to you can find documentation. If not you can continue to pay homage to the current AG.

Oh, btw, if Congress - vast majority of whom are WHITE - really didn't approve they'd disrupt this crap we see going on. They won't do sh1t because they are all part of the SHOW. Only, they didn't tell U it was theatre.

King Alfred Plan is one item you may find interesting.

Last edited:

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    This is the kind of ignorant statements I find troubling.

There I much you are not aware of, brother. News flash: I've seen nothing truly new (outside of technology) in my 46 years - of which 42 have been fully conscious.

If you care to you can find documentation. If not you can continue to pay homage to the current AG.

Oh, btw, if Congress - vast majority of whom are WHITE - really didn't approve they'd disrupt this crap we see going on. They won't do sh1t because they are all part of the SHOW. Only, they didn't tell U it was theatre.

King Alfred Plan
    is one item you may find interesting.

Thought you were making this up...but no, here it is and it sounds like a road map to where we are...

http://macquirelatory.com/King Alfred's Plan.htm

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Thought you were making this up...but no, here it is and it sounds like a road map to where we are...

http://macquirelatory.com/King Alfred's Plan.htm

This, and others, is what Farrakhan speaks of. "Everyone" thinks he's "crazy". At one time he thought it was "the Whites" until NOI did something awesome: they researched. When they were done they "wrote" (actually, edited ) a book titled THE SECRET RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN BLACKS AND JEWS. Well, that caused a feces event with "The Media" and the rest is, well, history.

Rex 84, Cable Splicer and others play into and perhaps would lead us to King Alfred. I suspect so. Going thru other documented evidence the media moguls, the heads o the IBC, the Crowned Heads of Europe and their organizations like the Club of Rome have an ideology IDENTICAL to The King Alfred Plan.

Ask me how I know.

A "little birdie" showed me the way to the arrogant, evil bastard's writings. That's right: IN THE PUBLIC RECORD.

The problem with America (particularly Blacks in America) is that they do not read.

And I say: "there ain't a dime's worth of difference between the man who cannot read and the man who chooses not to read."

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Cognac.cal
    Top Bottom