Mike Johnson R La

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hotbiggun

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 25, 2023
    Louisiana
    I read that Mike Johnson was going to Texas to campaign for the anti 2nd A candidate Toni Gonzalez against the pro gun candidate Brandon Herrera.

Mike Johnson is a dissapointment to Louisana. Hopefully his time in congress will be short

IlivnDaBoot!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 26, 2022
    SHREVEPORT
    I read that Mike Johnson was going to Texas to campaign for the anti 2nd A candidate Toni Gonzalez against the pro gun candidate Brandon Herrera.

Mike Johnson is a dissapointment to Louisana. Hopefully his time in congress will be short

You gotta be kidding me! What is this guy doing?!

Forgotten

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 30, 2016
    Lafayette, LA
    I don't know, but 95+ billion to foreign aid seems like a lot to put on the national credit card when we have no plan to make payments on the principal. This guy is probably buddy's with Bill Cassidy.

GJaI3k6WcAAnu1C.jpeg

GLxWfhQXAAAkEuy.jpeg

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    I don't know, but 95+ billion to foreign aid seems like a lot to put on the national credit card when we have no plan to make payments on the principal. This guy is probably buddy's with Bill Cassidy.

View attachment 162901

View attachment 162902

Don't forget about ya boy

V.Taltos

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2023
    North Louisiana Swamps
    Well, here we are, 6 months later, and this guy has produced nothing but wins for everyone, except us, just as some of us foretold.

Another Israel owned douche nozzle.

And if that isn't enough, because I know some of you out there still be simping for Israel, he also is a "George Floyd was murdered" and "white privilege is real" douche nozzle.

Here, have a look....

It's as I feared it would be, unfortunately.....

I don't know why I keep wanting someone who'll buck the system to get elected. Perhaps that's some psyop being played on us, the wanting a hero/savior thing?

So, Johnson is signaling to everyone that he's sold his soul to lucifer by his actions in voting for more billions to enrich the military industrial complex and their overlords 'fighting' the proxy war in Ukraine as well as throwing more billions behind the Israeli genocide in Gaza. Then he's apparently made "friends" inside the upper Demoncratic establishment as evidenced by Hakeem Jeffries, Demoncratic Congressman saying they would block any attempt to remove Johnson from his Speaker throne. Sure sounds like he's aligned with our enemies, the corrupt swamp creatures who've sold America out to the globalist cabal. He's voted to expand the illegal, unconstitutional Section 702, giving the feds the ability to compel any company to surrender it's personal data they hold on users, just like the communications industry has been doing for decades. He's doubling down on the Russia Russia Russia hype.

No word about the boarder. No word about the political prisoners from Jan 4th being tortured because they dared express their displeasure at a government that's failed it's prime mandate, to protect our rights and to defend and obey they Constitution. No word about reversing the unconstitutional "climate change" edicts coming out of various agencies.

To me, he's on par with Chuckie Schumer, Pedo Joe or Bill 'Willie' Gates.

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    Oh, and Johnson also hides 3 BILLION within the Israel "aid" package for 'migrant' relief! I guess he's doing something about the boarder, right?

Well, it makes sense. Israel seems to be one of, if not the key players in the invasion itself. So, why not funnel the money back around to help continue the cycle.

From what I have seen, there are numerous facilities like this, spread throughout central and south America.

Mayorkas is on the board of HIAS, I believe, or one of the other Jewish NGOs involved in the invasion. Also makes sense, given all the recent actions and inactions from him.

The post says that he 'used to be' on the board, and maybe that is accurate, but this post is a couple months old or so, and I thought I recall seeing a more recent post claiming he is currently on the board.
    4dc896fc21a7f94659ff62c068aa2cca.jpg
    d51912949d31f35755314d89dd83f711.jpg
    752e646527ff991ba3799d6d91d5197b.jpg

Last edited:

Horrible

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2020
    SE LA
    Johnson not only has sent $Bs to Ukraine and Israel with NOTHING for the US Border but he stopped the warrant requirement from being added to the FISA reauthorization ********!

Vote him out in November. All of you folks in his District, vote this man out of Congress. He is comprised

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    Well, it makes sense. Israel seems to be one of, if not the key players in the invasion itself. So, why not funnel the money back around to help continue the cycle.

From what I have seen, there are numerous facilities like this, spread throughout central and south America.

Mayorkas is on the board of HIAS, I believe, or one of the other Jewish NGOs involved in the invasion. Also makes sense, given all the recent actions and inactions from him.

The post says that he 'used to be' on the board, and maybe that is accurate, but this post is a couple months old or so, and I thought I recall seeing a more recent post claiming he is currently on the board.
    4dc896fc21a7f94659ff62c068aa2cca.jpg
    d51912949d31f35755314d89dd83f711.jpg
    752e646527ff991ba3799d6d91d5197b.jpg
    Details on Mayorkas, Biden regime, HIAS, and the border invasion.

193e6005a1cf8e225b96fbc57d2a503f.jpg
    73c8bcaf40144ed27da9047d8e8de137.jpg

V.Taltos

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2023
    North Louisiana Swamps
    Johnson not only has sent $Bs to Ukraine and Israel with NOTHING for the US Border but he stopped the warrant requirement from being added to the FISA reauthorization ********!

Vote him out in November. All of you folks in his District, vote this man out of Congress. He is comprised
    He's lost my vote. Problem is, his name is known and if he floods peoples mailboxes with flyers, people who don't pay attention to politics will just check his box because he's someone they are familiar with..

highstandard40

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2009
    Prairieville
    I think it's too early to say "he's lost my vote". In the next election cycle his opponents in the race may be a far worse choice. I personally can't vote for him because I'm not in his district. And perhaps a little bit of reality should be cited. There will never be a politician who will advance a position that everyone will agree will. NEVER

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    The next up has already been picked by the powers that be. It will just be more of the same. It’s a rigged game. If they are in power more than one term….they are totally compromised. Illusion of choice. When the fall truly happens, none of them will come down from their ivory towers and stand with the people. They will only send their minions to rid the streets of who’s left that didn’t bow.

highstandard40

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2009
    Prairieville
    Please please please vote this guy out of Congress in November!

No good can come from voting him out of office if his replacement is worse. No intelligent decision can be made who to vote for until we see who is running.

Horrible

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2020
    SE LA

IlivnDaBoot!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 26, 2022
    SHREVEPORT
    Seemed okay until I saw the legalize Marijuana thing. No need to empower more laziness. I mean SERIOUSLY, Marijuana isn't a necessity to get things done. Just look at how comifornia had to lower their hiring standards just because the entire state is smoking weed. I'd rather have sound competent minded people working for and with me than someone who could get me killed because they're too high to react quickly if the moment called for it. Just my opinion.

Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    Seemed okay until I saw the legalize Marijuana thing. No need to empower more laziness. I mean SERIOUSLY, Marijuana isn't a necessity to get things done. Just look at how comifornia had to lower their hiring standards just because the entire state is smoking weed. I'd rather have sound competent minded people working for and with me than someone who could get me killed because they're too high to react quickly if the moment called for it. Just my opinion
    Guns don't kill people, people do.

----
    The guy's 3 main topics:

• I will fight for each state to have their own F22 to be used by that state for defensive measures.
    • I will fight for each state to have its own missile defense to include Iron Dome.
    • I will put Americans and The Constitution first when introducing and voting for laws.
    He also wants a 9% flax tax and broad-tax repeals.

He's better than Johnson just on that stuff.

Top Bottom