Military Rifle Competition - Jan 12

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LCPL 4

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 30, 2007
    Badger Free Zone
    This Saturday the 12th there will be an as issued military rifle match at the Palo Alto club in Donaldsonville. The match is 30 rounds: 10 slow prone, 10 rapid prone and 10 offhand--five sighters. You can shoot anything you want, but only as issued Garands, Carbines, 03's, Mausers, etc can win. The cost is $3 for Palo Alto members and $5 for non members. Be there by 8 AM.

LCPL 4

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 30, 2007
    Badger Free Zone
    I'm not a member of either but I do plan on joining the Louisiana Shooting Association within the month. I've been to Palo Alto and have no complaints. I live a good deal west of PA. Going to a competition once a month or so, I can't justify the membership fee. If I lived closer it would probably be worth it.

Request Dust Off

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 11, 2007
    Westbank N.O.
    LCPL4,
    I'm probably joining South Louisiana High Power Club now that the year has started. Now that my eyesight ain't what it used to be I'm getting interested in matches. I thought Palo Alto was north of BR but apparently not.
    Thanks,
    RDO

LCPL 4

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 30, 2007
    Badger Free Zone
    Didn't make it. It rained for most of the morning plus was called out to work Sat and Sun. Missed the LSA vote at Cabela's as well. There is supposed to be a 200 yrd reduced match in Gonzales this Sun at the Sheriff's range.50 rnds plus 8 sighters.

Top Bottom