Misc stuff

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • edman87k5

Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Oct 22, 2007
    Ventress, LA
    Everything claimed except the ink carts

Still cleaning up the shop and coming across stuff that I hate to throw away if anyone can use it.
    OLD laptops, running windows 3.1 I believe, both work and there is some install discs that I have that go with them. I dont think the battery takes a charge in either of them, but not sure. You will have to use your own power supply, but there is a plug and pigtail on each and I am almost sure that both require 12v input.
    10.5" overhead dvd player for vehgicle. dvd part works, but the screen goes white and loses the picture no matter which input you use. It is a connection problem because pushing on a certain part of the harness or screen will make the pic show up. I dont know enough to mess with it so I replaced it.
    Palm m505 full setup, multiple docks, cases, manuals, boxes, cables etc. There is still a ton of stuff on the net for these and I have spent countless hours playing games on it.
    2 epson printer ink carts- maybe someone has a printer that uses these, if not I will drop them at office depot for recycle credit next time I go.
    I wont ship any of it, but make trips to BR fairly often and can meet up with someone there, otherwise I am in st francisville and work in zachary.
    photo-101.jpg

photo-102.jpg

photo-104.jpg

photo-103.jpg

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Jp3544
    Top Bottom