Missouri turns Post-Katrina N.O. after teen death by LEO

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Armed Mage

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 3, 2013
    Lafayette
    This is NOT intended to kick this thread into a race discussion... However,

The only thing I got from this is even further recognition of a double standard that exists in America. The African American community (those involved) can say whatever they want no matter how racist it is... yet if a white community member said anything even remotely CLOSE to what they are saying... he is a definite racist and should the punished!! Lose his job, be labeled and criticised, etc... Al Sharpton would be on our doorstep with a hundred news cameras if we said the opposite of "Go kill the white people" or "go loot the white peoples neighborhood", or "It's time for white people to be terrorized", or my favorite... "Loot White people businesses, because looting black businesses doesn't help THE MOVEMENT". -- All Tweets by African Americans regarding this event. Published by multiple news organizations.

Now, I won't give you the "I have black friends" comments... though, I was in the Military for a good bit of time... I have brothers that are not white and friendships that have surpassed race or even the thought of race. I wish everyone could learm what it means to trust and love someone as a person and not related to race.

As I said... I just don't agree with the double standard and how if one white person stood up for his/her race making even subtile comments... and you deserve the chopping block.

http://toprightnews.com/?p=5073

The underlying problem is that society is stuck in this collectivist "us vs them" paradigm. The identity is not with the individual will but with their race, religion, nationality, or whatever other demographic they happen to find themselves in.

Make no mistake, all this fighting is by design. It is far easier to control people divided as groups rather than united as individuals.

Hattrick 22

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Kenner, Louisiana
    Make no mistake, all this fighting is by design. It is far easier to control people divided as groups rather than united as individuals.

bingo!

It doesn't help that people are quick to judge or blame without knowing all the facts look at any officer involved post on BS for that. Same thing goes with the news fear/hate sells more and is much easier to speculate rather than deal with facts.

Facts are boring I suppose.

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    Should there be a breakdown in civil order how will these people and many like them act? They are doing this knowing there will be a police response. Imagine if there were no fear of action by the police at all.

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    Should there be a breakdown in civil order how will these people and many like them act? They are doing this knowing there will be a police response. Imagine if there were no fear of action by the police at all.

Chaos

But then again I can't help but think about this video....

To be clear I don't want a race war and hope to God that never happens....ever.
    I do not advocate such an atrocity that would be.

But man i can't help but laugh at this video....

*WARNING* NOT WORK SAFE *STRONG LANGUAGE*

Last edited:

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region

Chaos

But then again I can't help but think about this video....

To be clear I don't want a race war and hope to God that never happens....ever.
    I do not advocate such an atrocity that would be.

Then don't reminisce back to the days during the Rodney King riots. The scariest most lethal police force (at the time), The L.A.P.D; were flying through the intersections near rioters in broad daylight with lights blazing and sirens blaring, ultimately realizing there was no way in Hell they were going to stop and try to do ANYTHING.

There are videos of it. It's both deeply disturbing and funny at the same time. But it did happen! Will it again? :dunno:

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    Armed shop owners ward off looters in St. Louis

popec0zzj05xz2bcuj2.png

http://blogs.riverfronttimes.com/da...iness_owners_some_armed_survey_the_damage.php

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    FAA has banned all flights under 3000ft over Ferguson, MO airspace.

Must be trying to keep the media circus to a minimum. Colliding news choppers probably wouldn't help. :dogkeke:

Sainte70

Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    NOLA
    If you needed any more convincing that we live in a tinder box after this.... you really are a fool. It takes so little to set off the mob.

You ever get caught in downtown NOLA during Bayou Classic (aka Blood Bowl)? Those animals block off all the streets doing drugs right in front of NOPD b/c they know the police will do nothing. Its not the fault of the cops, its that it is an unspoken given that these are animals and will riot at the drop of a hat. white people during mardi gras, they get trounced and other whites step back and go, "oh dang, he mustve screwed up!"

blacks, well, they don't care, they riot, steal and destroy for any reason. Look at Africa, cradle of life for humans, over 50,000 years for people in Africa to do SOMETHING......anything......and yet look at it.

now look at European and Asian settled countries......draw your own conclusions.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Since when does a friend refer to a friend as friend? :confused:

Dashcam video or it didn't happen the way this friend says!

You almost can't blame people for being completely pissed. If there were credible eyewitnesses, and they all say the same thing, and the matter is under investigation at IA; it will be days before anything gets done. Now, the secret is credible eyewitnesses and audio or video.

:dunno:

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    And the young man's rap sheet is,

Description: Burglary - 1st Degree { Felony B RSMo: 569.160 }
    Date: 11/02/2013 Code: 1401000
    OCN: AJ006207 Arresting Agency: ST ANN PD

Description: Armed Criminal Action { Felony Unclassified RSMo: 571.015 }
    Date: 11/02/2013 Code: 3101000

Description: Assault 1st Degree - Serious Physical Injury { Felony A RSMo: 565.050 }
    Date: 11/02/2013 Code: 1301100

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    And the young man's rap sheet is,

Description: Burglary - 1st Degree { Felony B RSMo: 569.160 }
    Date: 11/02/2013 Code: 1401000

Description: Assault 1st Degree - Serious Physical Injury { Felony A RSMo: 565.050 }
    Date: 11/02/2013 Code: 1301100

And thus, the blurred line.

madwabbit

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Lafayette, LA
    Soo based on this guys testimony the officer reached out of his unit and grabbed a grown man by the neck and attempted to pull him into the car...

Reaching out of my unit I'd be lucky to punch him in the junk, let alone grab someone by the neck. Now, you say he used one hand on your felonious friends neck and pulled him into a vehicle? Unless it was Sgt. Phil Heath or Lt. Jay Cutler I'm :bs:

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    2nd Police Involved Shooting and another shooting.

FERGUSON (KTVI) — There has been another police shooting in Ferguson overnight.
    Around 1 a.m., four men in ski masks armed with shotguns approached a crowd at Sheffingdell Ct. and Chambers Rd.
    Police arrived to hear shots fired, and see people running. One officer chased a suspected shooter.
    Officers say the gunman pointed his handgun at the officer. The officer shot the man.
    The suspect was taken to the hospital in critical condition. Police recovered the suspect’s handgun.
    The officer was not injured.

In a separate shooting at around 12:20 a.m.,
    a woman was shot in the head in a drive-by shooting on Highmont Dr. in Ferguson.
    She’s expected to survive. Link

Top Bottom