Missouri turns Post-Katrina N.O. after teen death by LEO

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jasarii

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jan 3, 2013
    Walker, LA
    A lot of live coverage on Fox News over the last hour. They are making several arrest...when someone in the crowd throws something at the officers, they don't waste any time and rapidly move forward as a unit with guns up(lethal & Non lethal)...grab & cuff the individual and retreat. Then repeat.
    The police have basically stood back on the street...it's the idiots that seem to be moving up and seeking them out.

Jasarii

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jan 3, 2013
    Walker, LA
    protestors have now blocked the street and have pulled up street signs, etc. Police have masked up...and the smoke and gas is now flying!

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    State trooper slams 'criminals' in Ferguson as 31 arrested following latest unrest
    The Missouri state trooper in charge of directing the law enforcement response
    to protests that have rocked a St. Louis suburb slammed "violent agitators"
    who he said were using largely peaceful protests as "cover" to commit criminal acts.

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    Report: More Than a Dozen Witnesses Have Corroborated Officer Darren Wilson’s Version of Ferguson Shooting
    http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...-darren-wilsons-version-of-ferguson-shooting/
    More than a dozen witnesses have backed up the account of Ferguson police officer Darren Wilson
    in the controversial shooting of 18-year-old Michael Brown,
    police sources reportedly told St. Louis Post-Dispatch reporter Christine Byers.

Byers also reported on Monday that Brown’s body was transported from the county medical examiner
    to a funeral home and then back to the medical examiner for three autopsies.
    ----------------------------------

I hope CNN get's their guts sued out if something happens;

Mainstream Media Reveal Ferguson Cop Darren Wilson’s Address
    http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/20...a-reveal-ferguson-cop-darren-wilsons-address/
    *CNN broadcast a report Friday that showed the house, including the street number,
    of the Ferguson police officer who police say shot Mike Brown,* thegatewaypundit.com reveals.
    *The officer has been in hiding due to death threats since the shooting last Saturday.
    His name, Darren Wilson, was just released Friday morning.

Another news outlet apologized for broadcasting video of Wilson’s home
    while others have virtually drawn a map to Wilson’s house for those bent on vengeance.
    Yahoo News named the community Wilson where Wilson resides and published a photograph of the officer.
    The UK Daily Mail also named the community, posted photos of the officer and gave a description of the house.
    USA Today also named the community and reported a local police presence.
    The Washington Post named the street where Wilson lives.* Etc.
    Are these media outlets right to ID Wilson’s 10-40? What public interest is served here?

Remember those names....

----------------------------------------------

and in other related news.... :eek3:

KKK raising money for Ferguson police officer
    A Missouri chapter of the Ku Klux Klan is holding a fundraiser this weekend
    for the Ferguson police officer who shot and killed Michael Brown, an unarmed black teen.
    "All money will go to the cop who did his job against the negro criminal," according to New Empire Knights of the KKK.
    http://www.ksdk.com/story/news/loca...ce-officer-darren-wilson-fundraiser/14277007/
    -----------------------------------------

What if the KKK marched(non-violent) down the streets of Ferguson?
    Would they be allowed to like the NBPP?

Let's hope they stay home.

/

rattler

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 26, 2013
    Marrero, LA
    I was back home about two months ago in rural east Georgia and got propositioned to join the KKK. I was surprised to see that was still around. More unfortunately however, I will not be buying boiled peanuts from that country store again. That old man was not pleased when I declined his offer. Who knew bigots were so easily offended?

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    I was back home about two months ago in rural east Georgia and got propositioned to join the KKK. I was surprised to see that was still around. More unfortunately however, I will not be buying boiled peanuts from that country store again. That old man was not pleased when I declined his offer. Who knew bigots were so easily offended?

Keeping that in context; Louis Farrakhan and Hashim Nzinga would have been equally offended if you were black and they were selling you the peanuts.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Yet, the rally cry for justice; er, I mean violence is still "Hands up! Don't shoot!"

I am sooooo over this horseshit and hypocrisy in this country! These excuses to destroy **** by criminals is absolutely unbelievable.

"HEY! Let's show everyone that the police don't need heavy weapons by destroying the entire community!"
    sign0184.gif

LOL @ anyone siding with these feral idiots. :dogkeke:

Expert684

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Lafayette
    Yet, the rally cry for justice; er, I mean violence is still "Hands up! Don't shoot!"

I am sooooo over this horseshit and hypocrisy in this country! These excuses to destroy **** by criminals is absolutely unbelievable.

I heard the new one is: "Hands up! Don't shoot! Watch me run around and loot!" :mamoru: Yea this s**t is getting old! It is reverse racism thrown in our face using LEO's as the fall guys.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    The opportunity to turn this thread into comedy gold is tempting; but I really want you folks to consider something serious.

Who is the target audience for this crap night after night. There is not a single phony or half ass legitimate news media outlet not discussing this. So, is it to continue to rile blacks across the country? Is it to show whites how horrible blacks can be when they resort to violence? Is it to make phony liberals that hate America say, we are an unjust society? What is it?

Why is this yet to be adjudicated shooting by a police officer with a flawless record an international news story? How is it that all of the preliminary evidence seems to point to a text book police shooting in self defense of a previously arrested violent person not the focus?

This sorry and pathetic introspective into ignorance and mob violence in no way advances the dialogue between the problems with the races, the country, or the police. How is the militarization of police forces even mentioned in the same conversation as these criminal looters and rioters?

We may have reached a point where everything that was and is really serious issues is now just folly and fodder for nothing!

Last edited:

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    How is the militarization of police forces even mentioned in the same conversation as these criminal looters and rioters?

I know, right? Even the normally level-headed Al Sharpton has been using that phrase in the media (although I'm not 100% sure he nailed the pronunciation)....

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    I know, right? Even the normally level-headed Al Sharpton has been using that phrase in the media (although I'm not 100% sure he nailed the pronunciation)....

Heat, if you leave the tv channel on long enough to wait for words to come of his mouth after seeing the charlatan show up on the screen, my heart goes out to you.

At this point in time, the only reason Al Sharpton's face should be on ANY tv is being the subject of a news story investigating why anybody puts him on tv and/or gives him any credibility whatsoever.

Expert684

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Lafayette
    Since this whole "Ferguson" shooting, I really think there are "plants" in the protest group, much like the occupy Wall Street movement. Agitators whose sole purpose is to inflate the issue at hand until it is virtually out of control. Kinda of like cheerleaders for protesters. I guess I have to sometimes look at the comedy aspect of it, because if you really think about what is going on, it really can **** you off, which is maybe what they are trying to do to some folks?

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Heat, if you leave the tv channel on long enough to wait for words to come of his mouth after seeing the charlatan show up on the screen, my heart goes out to you.

At this point in time, the only reason Al Sharpton's face should be on ANY tv is being the subject of a news story investigating why anybody puts him on tv and/or gives him any credibility whatsoever.

All this talk of "comedic gold"- and you're telling me you refuse to watch a few seconds of Sharpton??? Treat yourself. :)

Top Bottom