WTS: MKA1919 Pre-Order Special! $599.99! 12guage Semi auto magazine fed Shotgun

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    I have some MKA 1919's coming in. The special runs until they ship, it is the last chance I have to add guns to the order, probably sometime late this week, but after they are on the shelves the in store price is $649.99 (which is still a good price)

I have two coming for stocking inventory, but want to see the interest out there, so I can add as many as I want until they ship, offering a discounted price for pre paid orders is something I am not oppose to doing for anything I don't have in stock.

Click the banner below for our facebook link, you can email at Sales@ferrarafirearms.com , call at 225-224-2444 during business hours. Business hours are M-F 12-7, Sat 10-5, Sun 12-5. If you can't make it during those times we are happy to make an appointment to assist you. We can take cash, check, money orders, CC, Debit cards, there are no CC fees, NICS fees or transfer fees from guns purchase from us. (I am only saying that because apparently someone local is charging a transfer fee, and NICS along with a CC fee on all transactions, and I get asked about 10 times a day)

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom