WTS: Molot VEPR 54R SVD Clone

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dragnov18

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 8, 2017
    Alexandria Louisiana
    I have an almost new VEPR rifle in 7.62x54r. Only has been shot 40 times with new production brass ammunition. Has the SVD stockset as it came to me from Atlantic Firearms years ago. Have the original box with original accessories. Comes with 3x 5 round magazines and 1x 10 round SGM magazine. The only mark on the gun is from the safety being used a few times. Will not come with the scope or mount pictured but will come with a factory Molot VEPR mount for use with modern optics. Rifle is accurate and will make a great substitute for an actual SVD. Seeing as they are no longer imported and zastava M91s go for 3k I'm asking $3.1k plus shipping for it or will meet up in person and cancel shipping. Willing to entertain offers so shoot me a PM and we can discuss it. Will accept USPS money order, certified bank check, or cash if meeting up in person. Can send more pics upon request. Also don't have alot of feedback on here due to being relatively new but can reference you to my GunBroker account as well. Also active on Gunboards with all positive feedback. Rifle is crossposted on AKfiles and Gunboards.
    Now accepting a few select trade options:
    Zastava M91
    Yugo M76
    Used SCAR 20 in .308

Attachments

• 20220213_173518.jpg
      20220213_173518.jpg
      1.2 MB · Views: 231
    Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Gordoloco
    Top Bottom