Mom Passed Away

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gmshooter

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    328   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    Gramercy La.
    Sorry for your loss. I know what you are going thru. My dad passed Dec 23 of 2010 from a 2 year battle with lung cancer. They are all in a better place. Prayers sent

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    I am sorry for your loss. I count my blessings my mom and dad are still here. I call them daily. I dread the day no one is on the other end of the line.

CUJOHUNTER

EARPLUGS??
    Rating - 100%
    156   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    New Orleans
    I feel your pain, man. Lost my dad to cancer in November 2011. He went peacefully as well at home sorrounded by friends and family. My prayers go out to you and your family.

Hattrick 22

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Kenner, Louisiana
    Have a huge support group here man. Sorry that you lost your mom. Family and friends are always there at the worst of time to pull you back up. Mourn with them it will help a lot. In the mean time I will pray for yall.

AFFS

When seconds count...
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Jan 31, 2012
    New Orleans, LA
    For the people who know me and those who dont. Mom passed away today after a 4 year battle with cancer she went peacefully surrounded by family and friends

I am sorry for your family's loss. Be assured that she is in a better place and that she is no longer suffering with the pains and heartaches of this world. We all should pray for peace and comfort for you and your loved ones that you too can rest easy now that this battle is over.

Top Bottom