Monday Night at Precision - Video

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • beauxdog

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 18, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    Is that space for rent between his ears, it is a BIG wide open space.:mamoru: Jeff's been drinkin too much of his on Kool-Aid lately. He needs to put the cork in the bottle and pray to the jeanie. You are more than welcome to come down any time, with Jeffro there the place needs a little more class.

Beauxdog :)

enutees

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jul 4, 2010
    Prairieville
    What weapon is that being used and what facility inside Precision is that?

That is an open gun as it is known in USPSA. Typically a 2011 frame with a red dot and a compensator.
    That is the left side of Precision. We use it every Monday night for the practice match. If you want to try it don't worry plenty of us shoot "regular" guns.

beauxdog

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 18, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    Everybody is more than welcome to come out and play with the mere mortals and sometimes we are blessed with Jeffro. Who thinks he has the POWER of the FORCE. It's almost as much fun as all the smack we write about. We really do want folks to come out and shoot. IT is a practice session for all that want o get better at shooting and for those who take part in USPSA style matches. If youy need any additional information send me a PM and I'll get with you on equipment and firearms for this.

Beauxdog

henry

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 13, 2008
    Central Louisiana
    Jeff-ro fan club??????
    I'll let you in on a little secret,.....it's scary,......every time I close my eyes, I see Jeff-ro shootin' fass......oh no,...make it stop.....please make it stop!

latech15

Master class Hero
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 24, 2009
    Pineville
    Stop???? It's just getting started!

That gun is known as a George Killa, a Brandon Slaying MOFO. It bestows super powers upon it's owner. Powers which allow the operator of the firearm to slow time. It looks in the video like I am shooting at the speed of light. I was actually just calmly popping off rounds, like shooting tin cans with a bb gun. Since time remained at regular speed for everyone else, the video looks like I was going super fast.

Monday nights at precision are a lot of fun. I am about to start teaching classes between runs as well. If you would like to sign up for a lesson, just send me $100 and I'll meet you there.

beauxdog

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 18, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    I'll send you 100 pesos if you post your address, that would be my 2 cents worth. Henry, you been staring at the sun too long. Put the cork back in the bottle and stay out of the heat. Just like eating a big meal, this to will pass.

Beauxdog

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    alwill112
    Top Bottom