Monday Night Moon Madness @ Precision

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • beauxdog

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 18, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    Time to work off that overstuffed turkey feeling and get in some practice time. Monday night @ Precision. Starting time is the ~1800 hrs or when we get set-up and bring plenty of ammo. See y'all there.

Beauxdog :cool:

bigc70092

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2009
    Gretna, La
    I had a few (3) jams at todays match. Did some minor tweaking so I am hoping to see if it improves tomorrow night at practice. Hope I fixed it, or at least can narrow it down to one particular magazine. We will see tomorrow, C.

beauxdog

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 18, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    9 folks shooting, 6 stages of fire and ~120 rounds later, we finished. Thanks to everyone who helped make it a smooth, progressive night of shooting.

Beauxdog :cool:

Hammar

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Metairie
    Good night despite the number of gun problems everyone seemed to have. Lots of fun as always. Thanks to beauxdog for all the work. Thanks to geauxshootin for the shootin shades. See y'all Sunday.

chad8924

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2009
    gonzales
    first night ,

tonite was my first night out there,just to watch ,mainly cuz of my wrist,wanted to shoot tonite but,guess thats what i get for riding wheelies..
    hopefully my wrist will be better by next mon,and ill be shooting to,
    but it was sweet to just be back there watching ,,thanks to everybody there for letting me watch ,see yall again soon ..

Hammar

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Metairie
    Definately. George's belt was so worn out from his gut that the Velcro was no longer vel nor cro. The whole night I was expecting the rig to drop off me.:D

bigc70092

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2009
    Gretna, La
    well, as you can guess from last nights performance, my tweaking made my jamming problem alot worse. When Charles loaned me 3 clips of super (I shoot super comp which is a little smaller rim) and the gun ran fine, I figured the extractor needed more tension.

Drove to Lloyds house at 10 o'clock at night and he had a new Aftec 38 super comp extractor in stock. We compared the two and I think mine was worn out. The new extractor was holding the brass alot firmer than my old one. (we held the brass in our hands and felt how hard it was to pull the extractor away from the brass) I believe not only were my springs weak (the new springs were a tinch taller possibly causing reduced tension on the extractor) but I think the lip on my extractor was worn as my old one did not hold the brass as firmly as the new one.

Thanks to Lloyd for having that in stock. Cant wait to see if my problem is solved. I have a really good feeling that it is.

FD807

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 5, 2009
    Geismar La.
    Chad and Mike glad you finally came hope you enjoyed it next time bring a gun and shoot its a lot more fun than just watching

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    cajuntiger84
    Top Bottom