money troubles selling Romanian AK

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brawny

lol
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Sep 3, 2015
    Anderson, SC
    lol im gonna eddit the post lol, just left Venice shop, me and him go back before redjacket was on tv, but he values my ak with everything on it for 758-800$ for just a bare gun no scope no grip no nothing he said 650$ prolly should have went to him 1st but with school and flood issues didnt think about it lol those thats the new prices sorry admin for the fuss

You're a stand up guy. For taking the criticism and responding constructively, albeit belatedly, I would give you $1500 for it if I had the money.
    I hope you get your financial woes straightened out though, but you just ain't gonna get 650 for that gun here.
    Armslist might get you a decent price but the, um, clientele is rarely as refined as we are.

981GT4

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Aug 31, 2016
    Slidell, LA
    ahh but it does suppress the flash, tho lol most people call muzzle breaks flash suppressors ur comment is funny tho GTFO unlee u make an offer i know what i have done for my gun i know what my gun goes for stock with out extras so keep the comments to ur self unless ur buying i dont have time for other peoples kids i have my own!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Funny i have a real Russian Ak74 muzzle break, and it does not supress muzzle flash, and i have a US made and Bulgarian made one , all do the same thing. you need to do more homework on firearm parts.

ummm they sell for 850-900 online and in stored GTFO unless u make an offer i know what i have done for my gun i know what my gun goes for stock with out extras so keep the comments to ur self unless ur buying i dont have time for other peoples kids i have my own!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    hmm I purchased my WASR 10 online for $650 1 month ago. with wood furniture, cleaning kit, sling and 2 magazines. straight from importer (Century arms).

atleast put the original furniture on it. noone in the right mind will buy a wasr with no furniture. youre insane. especially for 650 dollars.

Last edited:

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    ahh but it does suppress the flash, tho lol most people call muzzle breaks flash suppressors ur comment is funny tho GTFO unlee u make an offer i know what i have done for my gun i know what my gun goes for stock with out extras so keep the comments to ur self unless ur buying i dont have time for other peoples kids i have my own!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    1) No it doesn't.
    2) No you don't.
    3) Did you hurt yourself by typing all the exclamation points?

ummm they sell for 850-900 online and in stored GTFO unless u make an offer i know what i have done for my gun i know what my gun goes for stock with out extras so keep the comments to ur self unless ur buying i dont have time for other peoples kids i have my own!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    1) No they don't.
    2) I made an offer. Still awaiting your response. I'll post another offer though so you don't have to scroll up. I'll give you $175 and thirty minutes of grammar lessons. If you want, we can exchange a deal though. I'll give you two hours of grammar lessons and you can give me the rifle. I promise, grammar skills will be MUCH more valuable to you than that gun will.
    3) What is "ur"? Do you mean "ir," the Spanish verb for "to go"? I don't really understand what you are saying.

i couldnt find the classifieds lol so i just posted on her the can get the gun for 300 with no stock, no barrel, no piston, no trigger no firing pin,no muzzle break lol i just know what done to the gun and what all it comes with lol if somone can fine me a link to a ak47 with the same build for less then 1200$ ill give them 20$, lol that y i said ( BEST OFFER ) i based my price off on resale price on the parts on the build and what the gun goes for new online and in stores!!! i wish i could find one for 300$ but couldnt, im bout to go to Vince's shop me and him go way back to get a straight value. lol but i ant mad just trying to sell
    1) You can't find classifieds on a simple website...yet you own a gun? That's scary. Where did the gun come from? Are you the original owner?
    2) What? Did you read what you typed after you typed it? Or did you just bang on the keyboard and get lucky that most of it came out as English words? Well, not most, but you get my drift (or not, I don't know).
    3) If I link you to ten guns for under 1200, can I get $200, or is this a one time offer type deal?

lol im gonna eddit the post lol, just left Venice shop, me and him go back before redjacket was on tv, but he values my ak with everything on it for 758-800$ for just a bare gun no scope no grip no nothing he said 650$ prolly should have went to him 1st but with school and flood issues didnt think about it lol those thats the new prices sorry admin for the fuss
    So you didn't actually know what your gun went for...and then you argued with everyone here? Why didn't you argue with Vince? What if Vince is secretly in collusion with us? (You should look that word up...it's a nice word.)

jc4, do you have kids of your own?
    I really hope he was joking about having kids. Unless he refers to a dog as kids...but still...there should be qualifications for that too...

Metryshooter

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 11, 2010
    Collusion? I got into one a few years ago when a guy ran a red light. The guy T-boned me. I don't know why it's called that, I didn't get any stake.

Last edited:

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Collusion? I got into one a few years ago when a guy ran a red light. The guy T-boned me. I don't know why it's called that, I didn't get any stake.

4342657.jpg

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    I'm gonna kick Austin's meager offer to the curb and offer $237.93 for the AK47 in the grassy knoll. FTF in BR.

Bitch please. I call your bid and raise you two dollars and seven cents. My offer of 30 minutes of tutoring is still there too.

Top Bottom