More No-Knock Nonsense

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    Officers throw flash bang into house of meth distributing low life **** stains. Flash bang burns child. Blame goes to officers for the accidental burns, not to the meth selling **** stains who's selling meth out of that house got the officers to toss a flash bang in there? Really?

Hermit

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 27, 2007
    Ascension
    Officers throw flash bang into house of meth distributing low life **** stains. Flash bang burns child. Blame goes to officers for the accidental burns, not to the meth selling **** stains who's selling meth out of that house got the officers to toss a flash bang in there? Really?

The guy they were looking for wasn't even there. Nice work.

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    Damn Tragic incident for sure.....

But you know what else is non-sense?

Being a drug dealer....out of your house....that is full of children(4 to be exact). :mad:

"They (told us they) knew that the homeowner's son was selling meth, so they kept the children out of sight in a different room while any of these going-ons were happening," Terrell said. "So when (our confidential informants) did go up and buy drugs at the house, they didn't see any evidence of children in the home."

"The information we had from our confidential informant was there was no children in the home. We always ask; that determines how we enter the house and the things we do," Terrell said. "(Police) had no way of knowing the child was in the house. The little baby was in there, didn't deserve this. These drug dealers don't care."

Terrell said his office is keeping in contact with the boy's mother. The sheriff says he and all the law officers who were part of this raid are heartbroken, but he says he doesn't know what they could have done differently.

Drugs......sigh...... :ohreally:

Neil09

Rating - 93.8%
    15   1   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    church point, la

No ones defending the drug dealer, or parents. They need to be punished. A child was still hurt, no matter how you look at it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Just makes me wonder how necessary no-knock warrants are, for all the bad that has been caused in the serving of these warrants.
    The article stated the family had just moved into the house.

lachef

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 2, 2009
    New Orleans
    Is throwing a flash bang in the house of a meth dealer the best idea. What if they were cooking it there. Last time I checked fire and the chemicals for cooking meth don't really mix well.

Hermit

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 27, 2007
    Ascension
    There was one lately, where a guy killed a cop
    thinking it was a home invasion. Seems like
    there are better ways to arrest somebody.

madwabbit

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Lafayette, LA
    FYI the crib was in the center room obstructing the primary doorway, not in a bedroom. wish people would get facts straight before they launched their crusades.

sad story all around, but the sad fact is that scumbags have kids too.

Neil09

Rating - 93.8%
    15   1   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    church point, la
    FYI the crib was in the center room obstructing the primary doorway, not in a bedroom. wish people would get facts straight before they launched their crusades.

sad story all around, but the sad fact is that scumbags have kids too.

I missed where someone said it was in a bedroom, or out if the way?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JR1572

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Nov 30, 2008
    Madisonville, LA
    Intel gathering is very important.

I'm not justifying what happened at all. This is a tragedy, I'm just saying I can think of several reasons why this happened, and I'll just say that intel gathering is very important.

JR1572

lachef

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 2, 2009
    New Orleans
    There are 100 different ways it could have been done and executed. Some better than others. The thing is they are the "the good guys" they have a responsibility to be better than the people they are arresting. They have the responsibility of public safety and the safety of the unarmed children in the home they raid. Because the crib is in the way does not ok tossing a flash bang in the crib. They have the responsibility to know as best they can what they are walking into not just winging it and tossing flash bangs and hoping it all pans out. They did not know there were children in the house of which there were 4 and they didn't know the person they were after was not there. They have the responsibility to be better than that plain and simple. Because the mom is stupid does not ok what ever happens to a child at the hands of the police.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    cajuntiger84
    Top Bottom