More Of Our Tax Dollars At Work

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • honestlou

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 17, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    I just heard a clip of Rush Limbaugh discussing this. He concluded by saying "it's a good thing the genitals were washed, because somebody is getting screwed big time".

That would be us!

jrfount

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Livingston, La
    Uncle sams spending policies are a runaway train engine. Hell bent on destruction and d*mn near ustoppable. Virtually every political candidate available suffers from the same unlimited funds mindset as the current administration. The few who legitimately care about the future of this country are so outnumbered, outgunned, and under funded that they never really stand a chance in elections.

When your government is willing to take a 500 billion dollar loan from a communist nation, whom we have a massive trade deficit with, in order to fund programs such as genital-washing programs, under the guise of restoring our economy, One is forced to wonder where have logic, reason, and a strong future for our children gone?

Renegade

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 1, 2010
    Red Stick
    I just heard a clip of Rush Limbaugh discussing this. He concluded by saying "it's a good thing the genitals were washed, because somebody is getting screwed big time".

:rofl: Rush FTW!!!

This is ludicrous, and in my opinion, it borders on treasonous.

This govt. no longer represents the interests of people like me.

+100000000000000000000000000

Kraut

LEO
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 3, 2007
    Slidell, LA
    What if they instead spent that money trying to teach unmarried, no-job-havin' idiots in America how to keep their d!cks in their pants? I could get behind that kind of spending, mainly because it would reduce how much I spend paying taxes for their offspring.

dantheman

I despise ARFCOM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jan 9, 2008
    City of Central
    What if they instead spent that money trying to teach unmarried, no-job-havin' idiots in America how to keep their d!cks in their pants? I could get behind that kind of spending, mainly because it would reduce how much I spend paying taxes for their offspring.

Put that on a billboard !!!:D

brackishgunner

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 15, 2010
    When your government is willing to take a 500 billion dollar loan from a communist nation, whom we have a massive trade deficit with, in order to fund programs such as genital-washing programs, under the guise of restoring our economy, One is forced to wonder where have logic, reason, and a strong future for our children gone?

I have a new sig

tupperware9mm

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 30, 2010
    Lafayette, LA
    For almost a million dollars we could sent the African males in question their own personal genital valet who would clean their genitals for them. We would file this under jobs that Americans don't want and have the Mexicans do it for pennies on the dollar.

Have I fallen down some bizarre rabbit hole tripping on a massive amount of LSD or is our government actually doing this????????????

Kraut

LEO
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 3, 2007
    Slidell, LA
    Reminds me of the old Eddie Murphy bit about getting caught washing his d!ck in the sink after dousing it with Old Spice: Eddie's Mom - "You LAZY n!gga! You too lazy to take a shower, gonna wash your d!ck in the sink."

Top Bottom