More Pussification of America

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • USMC-Deano

Baby Eagle FTW
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2011
    Oceanside, CA
    http://www.cnn.com/2012/02/23/world/asia/afghanistan-burned-qurans/index.html?eref=mrss_igoogle_cnn

Now, I'm not political science major, and I'm not the most definitive source for political information, but I don't remember hearing ANYONE apologize for Nick Berg and the other Americans whose heads were removed from their bodies, caught on video, and posted to the internet. Can anyone clarify?

ETA: Apparently, there is an ongoing investigation into this whole ordeal.

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Military/2012/0222/Quran-burning-Were-prisoners-hiding-extremist-messages-in-books

I really, REALLY hope that this was happening, because if it was, and that's the reason for this event, then Obama really should suck a fat one and apologize to AMERICA and the TROOPS who did this.

Last edited:

USMC-Deano

Baby Eagle FTW
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2011
    Oceanside, CA
    So, it's OK to chop Americans heads off?

I'm not saying what happened with the Quran was RIGHT, what I'm saying is wrong is how Obama feels the Muslim community is the only one that needs to be apologized to on the daily. Again, what about Nick Berg? Did anyone who was even REMOTELY responsible ever apologize for that? Or the other Americans who were decapitated by terrorist groups? POWs? The recent death sentence for the Pakistani American Marine charged with being a spy while visiting his family?

EDIT: For that matter, has OBAMA ever apologized to AMERICANS for LYING to them during the election process? Has he apologized for essentially saying the Constitution is nothing more than modern day toilet paper(in a number of words, by saying he believes it is an outdated document that needs revision)? Has he apologized for ANYTHING HE has done to this once great nation?

Last edited:

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    So it's okay to desecrate the holy symbols of people we're trying to befriend?

As an avid reader; when a book is ****, it goes in the trash! Not on the shelf!

You know what I hope? I hope that in the end (whenever that may be), that a White House spokesman (who is not a lying bag of jizz), can stand before the American people and announce,

"Dear fellow Americans, I am proud to announce that all of the wars, the apologies, the pandering to fantasy religions, the coddling of criminal savages from other countries, and all the other vile crap that we have put you all through for the last 30 years is finally over! We will not be bothered by these scum anylonger.

Thank you all, and good night!"

cheese

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 14, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    I don't think that two wrongs make a right.

I was taught that when I make a mistake, I apologize for it. I don't have a problem with apologizing for the inadvertent destruction of a culture's holiest of symbols.

I'm probably in the minority here, though.

Old_Demon

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    Ponchatoula
    Who apologized to Christian Americans when they burned all the bibles that were sent there a couple years ago?

I say F'em and feed 'em fish heads.

Top Bottom