Morganza Snake photo hoax

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Although reticulate Pythons can get this big, even in captivity, and they are becoming prevalent and thriving in the Everglades, I think this sighting would have caused more of a stir here in Louisiana. The national media is clammoring to get stupid stories like this as a result of the Morganza and Bonnet Carre openings.

So, a person is driving along a road, sees a snake that could eat his/her car, takes a photo of it, and just mosey's along? What about subsequent cars? No news of this? The biggest snake a regular joe would have ever seen in Louisiana?

Remember, this was caught on camera in Louisiana too!
    Louisiana_Monster.jpg

Last edited:

Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    I will say it looks more real than obama's latest birth certificate, but I still have my doubts. when beanie wakes up let's see what he says. I have never seen or known that an anaconda or a python raise up like that while underway.

Beanie already passed judgement on Facebook..... ********!

Tulse, dude you're awesome but coffee through the nose hurts!

Last edited:

Nolacopusmc

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    New Orleans, LA
    I think you all need to stop and take a minute.

Unless you are a LEO, you are not qualified to have an opinion on this matter.

The problem is, it is obvious that with both the snake and the elephant, we have democrats in the wild.

Duck Jenkins

Lone Wolf
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 30, 2010
    NO/LA Area

The problem is, it is obvious that with both the snake and the elephant, we have democrats in the wild.

In good humor, I was wondering when you would give said comment!! I give you full props for your timing!

crippy02

Woodsman and Father
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Saint Francisville

I'm not an LEO, but...uh...I AM a herpitologist...yeah, I just don't have a degree...but I know that if you get bit, it's bad and if it's got a triangle head, it's bad and if you pick them up by the tail, they wiggle around alot and try to bite you...makes me just a qualified as those guys on TV, right?

Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    I'm sorry. I know Beanie is going to shame me but a snake that long with a flat head? I'm off roading for the next twenty feet. There wouldn't be photos of anything but squished snake.

Nolacopusmc

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    New Orleans, LA
    I'm not an LEO, but...uh...I AM a herpitologist...yeah, I just don't have a degree...but I know that if you get bit, it's bad and if it's got a triangle head, it's bad and if you pick them up by the tail, they wiggle around alot and try to bite you...makes me just a qualified as those guys on TV, right?

Sorry dude, I am just not mentally picturing you with the right foreign accent to pull it off. LOL:mamoru:

Top Bottom