Mosin Nagant 1944 Carbine interest?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sulzer

Mar 20, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    I'd probably be down for one if I could get it shipped to me without having to deal with FFL fees, I have my C&R license.

speedster

Apr 6, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    what makes these mosins worth almost $100 more than the ones I've seen on Slick Guns

http://62x54r.net/MosinID/MosinSpec.htm

That website has everything you'd ever want to know about mosins...and much more. The m44's are slightly more "rare" than the 91/30's which makes them worth a little more. The m38's are yet even more "rare" so they go for more than the m44's typically. Also, many people prefer the m44 over the 91/30 because it's much more compact and easier to tote around than the full length 91/30. Oh yea, the shorter barrel also creates a HUGE report and supernova sized fireball with every pull of the trigger :draw:

sportsbud

Jan 16, 2013
    NOLA
    ONe of these days there should be a Mosin day at Honey Island... that will be one hell of a racket!!!

burgeman86

Feb 13, 2011
    Hammond
    I am just here bringing attention to it, if someone would like to get this thing better organized I am all about ordering one myself. I just do not have the time to put one together. Maybe someone with an ffl can help out this process?

1911Dave

Apr 8, 2012
    Mandeville
    Fun gun. They are damn cannons with noise and percussion though and probably double the recoil of a 91/30. They throw a nice fireball too.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom