Mosin Nagant 91/30 group buy?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • schnugee

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2010
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I'm in the market for a 91/30 (or 3) and I see from the forums that several others are as well. I personally know 3 or 4 folks who are also interested. I'm wondering if there would be any interest in organizing a group buy on a crate of 20?

Cabelas is listing them at $150 with bayonet, but salesman in store had no idea when any would be available.

I'm guessing that we'd need to coordinate with an FFL for delivery / pickup. We might want to organize / combine our resources for cosmoline removal. This would be my first time attempting to organize something like this, so if someone has experience in this area I'm all ears.

God bless.

dwr461

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    Find a place selling them by the crate. The crate would have 20x MN 91/30's with the bayonets and all the accessories. That would be the best price. Now you need only about 30 people to say they want one in order to find the 19 people needed. Then you'd need to find someone who has MN's in stock and is willing to sell them by the crate.

Dave

the dubshow

master plinker
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    Baton Rouge
    I and a buddy are in. I got a great one about a year ago from Cabelas at the $90 sale price. Depending on price ($110-120) I know where 3 could have a good home.

Good luck finding them though. On top of the scare, russian import supply has dried up some kinda fast. Especially at the very cheap buy pricing.

cnodie1

Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 2, 2011
    New Orleans
    If we could find them I too would be in for a couple. Hated to sell the ones I had especially after seeing the new stock that is coming out offering a 10 rd detachable mag. So cool!

bs875

Rating - 100%
    232   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    If we could find them I too would be in for a couple. Hated to sell the ones I had especially after seeing the new stock that is coming out offering a 10 rd detachable mag. So cool!

Details on that stock please.

In, but I would like to request the crate they come in. :)

Looks like somebody just volunteered to run the group buy.

dwr461

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    Classic according to their website is out right now. But the link had great information to explain the crate. Candyman who posts on here has bought a crate of MN's before.

http://www.bayoushooter.com/forums/...un-when-they-come-in-a-crate.&highlight=crate

I might be in for one too. I think who ever organizes it should keep the crate or sell it. The crate is cool. :)

I've been reading on Mosin Nagant Forum on Gunboards that at least right now the "inexhaustable" supply of MN's has been drying up at least since the latest hysteria.

Dave

Armnhammer

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Apr 2, 2012
    Walker/Denham
    Is this the stock with detachable mag? I think it's made by archangel
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358882518.615486.jpg

Top Bottom