Mosin Nagant bent bolt

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jcoaster

Rating - 98.4%
    125   2   0
    Feb 16, 2008
    Slidell Louisiana
    I was looking on you tube and seen a scout mount by (Brass Stacker) you wouldn't have to bent bolt or drill and tape scope mount.Just a thought. Check it out and tell me what you think.

Armnhammer

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Apr 2, 2012
    Walker/Denham
    I don't want a scout scope on mine. Been looking at mounts but don't want to spend more on mounts than I did on the rifle. Waiting on my archangel stock to ship now.

MOΛΩN ΛABE

sgt z

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Hammond, LA
    I talked to Vincent Buckles at Khyber Pass in Gonzales about bending my 03-a3 bolt. He said he can do it. 225-450-3019.

Jacob525

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 24, 2011
    Shreveport
    Theres a guy on ebay that does it for $30 bucks. He did a great job on my 91/59 bolt and has 100% positive feedback. All you have to do is pay $4-5 to ship it to him and he ships it back for the $30. Took less than a full week from the time I put it in the mail until it was back on my front porch. And if you're concerned about keeping your numbers matching you do actually get your bolt back.

jdindadell

Not Banned!!!
    Rating - 100%
    267   0   1
    Feb 14, 2010
    Slidell
    Just for info sake, I sent my bolt off to the ebay guy to install the welded bent bolt. He did it in about 7-8 days and it looks great. I paid for his 45 dollar serice, including return shipping. So about 50 bucks total with the shipping to him.

Now I get to wait for the archangel stock to actually be "in stock"... Machining up a scope mount right now!

ShamanShooter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 30, 2011
    Baton Rouge
    The http://tossanfirearms.com/bolt_conversion.html guy is really something: I decided to go ahead and treat myself and get the High-end Surgeon Tactical Bolt Handle for my project build. - yeah I know it what it cost, but I earned it. He was quick to respond, sent payment and bolt out, less than 8 days later I had a well crafted bolt. The man is a craftsman and master of his trade. I have refereed some close friends to him and they all love his work as well.

He also does all sorts of other firearm work, should you need any.

Top Bottom