Motorcycle gang Vs Range Rover

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SVT

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2012
    Slidell
    Could have sworn I read somewhere most of the bikers had pulled their plates before heading out... Yeah, I'm sure they weren't up to any stupid crap.. I see people riding like this in Lake Charles and it makes me furious. Almost been hit by a couple of the morons. Shame more of them in the video didn't wind up crushed.

yep most of them were without plates b/c you know, they were on the up and up

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    They would never come out on one side or the other..

Exactly! Because why would anyone want ANY law abiding citizen to know what extent they could protect themselves and their families without fear of prosecution getting in the way of a potential life or death split second decision?

And aside from the likelihood some (but perhaps many), of the cyclers were probably illegally armed, this incident is a picture perfect example of why ordinary people SHOULD know!

dixiejarhead

Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    May 27, 2012
    NOLA/Northshore!
    Wow some people seem to think that disobeying traffic laws gives the other drivers free reign to take them out, eh? "They ran red lights and drove like idiots, so since I go to church and have my CCW I am just gonna open fire on em..."

The Range Rover driver should be charged with hit and run and possibly attempted murder. After the first incident the bikers should have called the police on the Range Rover driver but instead they tried to institute a little vigilante justice. The bikers were wrong in how they were riding, and they were wrong to try to take justice in their own hands. That still doesn't make them deserve the death penalty. I know many readers here have expressed their disgust at motorcycles in general, and look for an excuse to turn their "I just want to open my door on the bastards and knock them off that damn thing" into "Kill all the evil sonsabunches!" but in this case the Rover driver was the one who took it too far.

People who get Road Rage on a motorcycle have a deserved death wish. I feel no pity for them. These punks acted like they owned the road, were driving dangerously, recklessly and endangering everyone else on the road. They can go F themselves. Welcome to the world of respect. RESPONSIBLE people do not act this way. By your defense of such a group of retards I am assuming you act just like them. Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

JadeRaven

Oh Snap
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Metairie
    To all folks suggesting the use of a gun, what kind of gun, how many rounds, etc. . .

. . . that Land Rover is a far, far superior weapon in that situation IMO.

Suburbazine

01001000 01101001 0011111
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2008
    Baton Rouge, LA
    To all folks suggesting the use of a gun, what kind of gun, how many rounds, etc. . .

. . . that Land Rover is a far, far superior weapon in that situation IMO.

I wouldn't say that. Land Rovers are about as reliable as Hi Point 40S&W pistols. I doubt the truck would have been moving after monster trucking any more motorcycles.

Ironman26

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 18, 2010
    Patterson, La
    Your honor....I feared for the safety and lives of my family, I acted in self defense !! POPPOP, BANG !!! That about sums it up !!!

Last edited:

TAS

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    The family issued a statement on Wednesday night asking for privacy and announcing it had hired Allred, a media-savvy Los Angeles lawyer who usually specializes in women rights and sexual harassment cases.

Is it just me or, does this statement just contradict itself?!

They also retained a New York lawyer, Mariann Meier Wang. Both lawyers had no comment on whether the family is planning legal action.

I bet I know which direction this will go!

Last edited:

Cheesy Lasagna

Sooooo Cheesy!
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Aug 20, 2011
    Kennah!
    I was under the impression they are a gang. They have labeled themselves as a group. They partake in illegal activities. They are a gang.

Must respectfully disagree.
    A MC gang is highly organized and quite often envisioned as a criminal enterprise in the media.

This was an unorganized group of idiots acting like a mob.
    No true order or rule- just douchebaggery.

As a motorcyclist myself folks often conjure tough thug-like imagery when they see my helmet in my office.
    I am a research professor at a graduate school that happens to like biking, not a rebellious criminal looking to do wrong.

Just my .02.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    The family issued a statement on Wednesday night asking for privacy and announcing it had hired Allred, a media-savvy Los Angeles lawyer who usually specializes in women rights and sexual harassment cases.

Is it just me or, does this statement just contradict itself?!

They also retained a New York lawyer, Mariann Meier Wang. Both lawyers had no comment on whether the family is planning legal action.

I bet I know which direction this will go!

She's Asian! Coincidence?

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    Must respectfully disagree.
    A MC gang is highly organized and quite often envisioned as a criminal enterprise in the media.

This was an unorganized group of idiots acting like a mob.
    No true order or rule- just douchebaggery.

As a motorcyclist myself folks often conjure tough thug-like imagery when they see my helmet in my office.
    I am a research professor at a graduate school that happens to like biking, not a rebellious criminal looking to do wrong.

Just my .02.

I get your point, I guess it comes down to what you see as a gang. To me a gang is a group of criminals.

Top Bottom