Moving to Denver area

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sylvest

Come and Take It
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Oct 17, 2007
    Denham Springs
    Well everyone. I have been on this site for quite some time but I have been dormant lately. I am moving to the Denver area in August and have joined the CO Gun Owners forum. If anyone here has any insight on guns in CO I would appreciate the info.

sylvest

Come and Take It
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Oct 17, 2007
    Denham Springs
    From what I read only Denver is bad. The mag cap ban hasn't been enforced even one time and they're talking about repeal.

I'm not a Saints fan now. I'm a life long Pats fan.

LACamper

oldbie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 3, 2007
    Metairie, LA
    Probably because they're snowed in half the year...

And don't forget to adjust all of your zeros for the elevation and temp differences. Oh, and you might as well sell your ar's and ak's before you leave. That commie propaganda gets to you. Jump on here every time the people around start sounding like they make sense...

sylvest

Come and Take It
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Oct 17, 2007
    Denham Springs
    Quite a few people there have AR's and AK's. From the time I have spent there, they dont seem to be that bad. I think the average Joe is more libertarian than anything. Denver and Boulder tend to be liberal but the south is where all of the die hard ignorant "conservatives" are. People there tend to be more live and let live. I've concealed carried there numerous times with no issue anywhere. You guys should join and explain to them how to do it right.

Top Bottom