Mr. Pelosi arrested

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • La26

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    Paulina, La.
    I hope the Officer watches his six on this one. If he is the only witness, he might meet his fate as others have who have messed with the Clintons, etc. Shot six times in the back of the head "Worst case of suicide we ever saw". No witness, no prosecution.....

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    There is more to this story. I just read Pelosi was driving a Porsche and was involved in a traffic accident. He ran a stop sign.

La26

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    Paulina, La.
    There is more to this story. I just read Pelosi was driving a Porsche and was involved in a traffic accident. He ran a stop sign.

Stop sign ?? Come on now, why does he have to stop for a stop sign, don't you know who he is?? Stopping for a stop sign and other insignificant traffic laws are for you and me, not HIM !!!!!

TurkeyShoot

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 26, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    "Nancy Pelosi's husband Paul"

"driving his Porsche drunk"

"struck ...Jesus V. Lopez, a 48-year-old man"

"Pelosi, 82, was arrested for the incident"

"Paul might have been attending the Bottle Rocks festival which Snoop Dogg was playing at this weekend"

WTF?? ..you can't make this stuff up... ..82 years old, blowing through stop signs, driving his brand new Porsche snot-slinging drunk.. ..coming from a Snoop-Dog concert?

Although I still view them as delusional elitists.. ...who would likely be considered treasonous and even hung as such by our founding forefathers .... I still can somehow sympathize for this guy... and even though his behavior seems irresponsible, I'm thinking it really could be a lot worse.

If I had to wake up next to Nancy Pelosi every morning... it would take a hell of lot more than new Porsches, all-you-can-drink top shelf liquor, and Snoop Dog shows to cope with the abominable, unthinkable, horror this man has faced..

And you can bet Jesus V. Lopez and some attorney are about to inact their own version of Nancy's SALT program for redistribution of wealth. Only Nancy won't get credit because every GOP attorney in Califormia is already offering services to improve Mr. Lopez's income inequality by several zeros.
    The real headline should be:
    "Mr. Jesus V. Lopez Wins Lottery!"

Top Bottom