Mrs. Obamanation's $540 Tennis Shoes

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CZowner07

XD>Glock but<CZ
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    Saint Martinville/Lafayette
    Its the Obamas so its ok. All democrats want the white people to give them money so they can have foodstamps so they can afford $100+ shoes!!! I work with people like this and it pisses me off!!

What pisses me off about this is the media made a big thing about the suit sarah palin wore, but its ok for her to wear $550 shoes!! Wonder how much her whole outfit cost. It is just like the inaguration. They made a big deal about how much Bush spend on his inaguration but Obamas ONLY cost 3x more than Bush's, but it was OK! :mad:

Last edited:

lacowboy

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2009
    Scott
    Its the Obamas so its ok. All democrats want the white people to give them money so they can have foodstamps so they can afford $100+ shoes!!! I work with people like this and it pisses me off!!

What pisses me off about this is the media made a big thing about the suit sarah palin wore, but its ok for her to wear $550 shoes!! Wonder how much her whole outfit cost. It is just like the inaguration. They made a big deal about how much Bush spend on his inaguration but Obamas ONLY cost 3x more than Bush's, but it was OK! :mad:

The problem with Palin's clothes was that she did not pay for any of them out of her own pocket. They were all supplied by the GOP. If it would have been her own money nothing would have been said about it.

dantheman

I despise ARFCOM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jan 9, 2008
    City of Central
    The problem with Palin's clothes was that she did not pay for any of them out of her own pocket. They were all supplied by the GOP. If it would have been her own money nothing would have been said about it.
    Well , what does it matter who payed for them ? It's not like she accepted them as a gift in exchange for political favors .
    And yes , the media would have found a way to make an issue of them anyway . Character assasination knows no boundries .

penguin

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Slidell, LA / NOLA
    I sacraficed for the country by spending $300 at dinner on Friday and $400 for a parking space at my daughter's school so we don't have to wait in line. Who gives a ****. Smoke 'em if you got 'em!! (not a political comment-just saying when you make money you spend money).

SKYWLKR

bread and circuses
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Feb 26, 2007
    I have never spent more that $270 on a pair of shoes ,but they are very well constructed ,timeless and will last me a long time.

I will pay for shoes that make my feet happy. But those are ugly and just a name...

SimonJester308

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2008
    I sacraficed for the country by spending $300 at dinner on Friday and $400 for a parking space at my daughter's school so we don't have to wait in line. Who gives a ****. Smoke 'em if you got 'em!! (not a political comment-just saying when you make money you spend money).

I have a low opinion of those who brag about how much money they have to waste. Nothing like taking the opportunity to trumpet the exploits of your political golden boy's top earner and be insulting at the same time.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Jerry1090
    Top Bottom