WTS: Multiple items 4 sale 16ga. ammo!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cajun_arShooter

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Feb 11, 2011
    Metairie, SeLa
    Hi there I'm cleaning out my closet and have some items to sell or trade preferably FTF in the GNO area but I will ship on your dime . I'll consider money, self defense and bulk 9mm ,223/5.56 and .22 cal. ammo but if you have anything you'd like to mention just shoot me a msg most items are priced very fair but I'll take offers into consideration.
    Please contact via PM or email via my profile , thank you.

First up is a Safariland ALS model no. 6378.for a Glock19 , comes with paddle and belt loop attachment I don't think there are many other OWB holsters better than this one period , if youve had or held one you know what I'm talking abou about , 35$ SOLD

Second up is a GG&G vertical foregrip has internal watertight storage that can fit 2 AA batteries or the bolt to an Ar15 , 15$ SOLD

Third , Magpul Afg2, 25$ SOLD

Fourth , Daniel Defense offset sling swivel mount , 30$ (swivel not included unless you really need one add 15$) SOLD

Fifth, Ar 15 OEM grip came of an old Colt 6920 I think , 5$

Sixth is an orginal Arsenal of Nevada grip from a SGL-21with original screw will fit all ak's with stamped receiver says arsenal and is made in the U.S.A so it counts as 1 part for the alphabet crew , 10$

And finally assorted 16ga. Shells over 100 in all , really don't know what they're worth guessing about 75$ but I won't turn down a reasonable offer on it
    They were in a military ammo case with a bunch of silica inside a controlled safe , unfortunately the guns got stolen way back during Katrina

Send me your offers , crazy low balls will be ignored , thanks again.

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom