MW3 Whos getting it and what do u want to see out of it ????

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sonanth

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    New Iberia, LA
    Well, I've been playing it. So far, I like it. I haven't been able to play multiplayer online since I'm offshore, but the campaign is good.

The Spec Ops survival mode is pretty cool too. Not as great as something like Combat Training would have been, but it will fill the gap while internet isn't available.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Played last night for sirst time with son online. I suck at this one too! He on the other hand, is already averaging 30 kills per map; and gets to upgrade weapons every intermission.

sonanth

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    New Iberia, LA
    Hey, something I never figured out on black ops, how do you do combat training on 360?

I don't have it with me, but if memory servers me, you select multiplayer, then xbox live, then i think the third option, combat training. You can go through the setting and add up to 9 bots, either all on one team, or spread on both.

chad

Rating - 100%
    156   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    PS3 for me! SN is same as on here, cmcaplan.
    I only first got started with COD about 6 months ago with WM2, but I love it, and bought the Hardened edition of Mw3 and really like it.

sonanth

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    New Iberia, LA
    I'm gonna be playing online tomorrow night hopefully.

Gamertag: MosquitoesDeath

I think that is it. Might have a "_" between words. I'll edit post if it is different.

JumpmanUSC

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jun 23, 2007
    Broussard, LA
    XBox- JumpmanUSC
    I absolutely love the online play! The single player game was ok but the online play makes up for it. I specially love Kill Confirmed on Ground War.

Smokeless

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 7, 2011
    New Orleans
    I heard all the COD fanboys think MW3 (COD8) sucks. Crappy graphics, no improvement on multiplayer. Any thoughts from bayoushooter COD vets? I may buy this game, never owned a COD game.

sandman7925

Wealthy women wanted
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    False River
    I heard all the COD fanboys think MW3 (COD8) sucks. Crappy graphics, no improvement on multiplayer. Any thoughts from bayoushooter COD vets? I may buy this game, never owned a COD game.
    No improvement in graphics at all. It's basically MW2 with some new weapons and maps. A couple new games in multiplayer and the perk system is different. Once the match starts it feels like MW2 but on a new map. For the first couple days I did not have 1 "searching for new host" issue but now that seems to be back and quite frequent.
    It also seems faster, but I may be imagining that.

Dave328

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jul 11, 2007
    Gretna
    And the same bunch of douches sprinting around getting one shot kills using the .50 sniper rifle as an assault rifle. :rolleyes: Can't wait for the "akimbo" nonsense to really fire up again.

Dave328

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jul 11, 2007
    Gretna
    ok i am not a gamer.. I played the first 10 or so stages of Blacks Ops.. Is it much different then that
    Yes and no. They are the same basic game, but they are from two different developers. So there are subtle differences in graphics and gameplay and the way some of the weapons react.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    joshualectric
    Top Bottom