My Christmas Present.........to myself.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • crewdawg

F-15 Eagle Crew Chief
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    Amite, LA
    Well, Christmas came early for me. After some time working, I've gotten some time off so I figured to treat myself to an early Christmas. And no, the shotgun was not bought because it was a "Zombie" edition, lol.
    8254355582_ed25313995_b.jpg

crewdawg

F-15 Eagle Crew Chief
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    Amite, LA
    Next year, for rifles, I'm planning in getting an AK, a Ruger 10/22, and Remington 700 or something of that type though I still haven't decided. As for pistols, I'm going to be getting a Glock 26 to go along with the 19, and some sort of pocket 9mm, whether it's a Sig 290, SW Shield, Kahr PM9, Berreta Nano, etc. Then also some .38 revolver to round it off.

At least that's the plan right now. I'll probably add to the list as I go along and use my Birthday as the excuse for the next batch, lol.

Last edited:

SimpleGreen

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Apr 11, 2010
    Livingston, LA
    Nice little group. Like the other fellow said, your a .22 and a bolt gun away from a well rounded collection.

I'm sporting an AR15/M&P 9MM/10.22 Take Down/Rem 870/Ruger Scout. Each one is done or nearly so. Next step, buy ammo buy the truck load and sign up for plenty of firearms courses.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    I'm not really this guy, but I like how you put just one round in each handgun mag for effect! :rockon:

Next year's Christmas list: Bullets!

Top Bottom