My Experience with Palmetto State Armory

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • old jim

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    I'm still waiting on two grips and trigger gaurds. I ordered their MOE lower kits with the Alg fcg, I didn't get the Moe grips are gaurds just some cheap plastic that still had mold flashing attached. Sent IM to them on the 14th of this month and I'm waiting.
    Jim

1911Dave

Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Mandeville
    I have ordered from them numerous times. Just one issue which was well taken care of. I had ordered 2 boxes of .45 Blazer brass. They sent me a box of .40 and a box of .45. Called them and they said just keep the box of .40 and the shipped me the correct box of .45 the next day.

jdindadell

Not Banned!!!
    Rating - 100%
    267   0   1
    Feb 14, 2010
    Slidell
    I just ordered some bdm 22lr mags, they sent me olympic pattern mags instead of the ceiner type I orderd. Maybe the parts puller was new?

And they had a mag vice block for ar instock so I ordered that, turns out their stock was wrong... Kind of annoying cause I could really use it!!!

I sent them an email, hope they reply befoer I go on vacation.

Shipping was slower than normal too.

Captain_Morgan

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 28, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    I am not pissed or anything. It is a long term project I am working on so it didn't hold me up or anything. And I have always been easy going with mistakes as long as they get remedied in a timely manner. PSA did send a new FDE grip without question and without waiting for me to return the other grip first. And thanks to Jason, I am sure this second little issue will be taken care of ASAP.

On a positive note, the roll pins installed about as smooth as any I have ever installed. I like the kit and I would order another from PSA without hesitation.

Can't blame you for being anxious, though. Once I have something in the mail, it's like Christmas once it gets here, and I'm ready to slap it together ASAP. When I ordered an upper from PSA, they shipped me the wrong one, but they quickly fixed the mistake and sent me some ammo and a hat on top of it all.

And you can never go wrong by going through Jason. BTW, Jason, if you get more black Pmags in stock, hit me up and I'll probably make another order with you. :D

Top Bottom