My Girlfriend's Brother's Funeral This Morning...

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jdessell

Womb-Raider
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    NOLA
    23 years old. Lost his battle with his addiction....

m9z91jodcdu9xjm9dmmj.jpg

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jun 24, 2009
    Pineville/Alexandria
    I see by the rosary beads and the cross that they are very religious. Sorry for your loss, bro.
    And: nice looking gf.

Edit to add: might want to school her on gun safety (finger on the trigger).

Last edited:

rtr_rtr

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 24, 2011
    New Orleans
    The gun thing is pretty dumb, but I don't see anything really weird about the people setting the bodies up to reflect what they enjoyed in life / how people saw them in life. It's different than putting them in a box for people to come look at, but I don't think it's really any weirder

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    The gun thing is pretty dumb, but I don't see anything really weird about the people setting the bodies up to reflect what they enjoyed in life / how people saw them in life. It's different than putting them in a box for people to come look at, but I don't think it's really any weirder

I agree, except the dude just standing in the corner by the fridge and your boy with the ribs is just plain creepy.

Pas Tout La

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 12, 2012
    Droite La
    Man that is awesome!!!! The one with the mosquito net looks like crap. I hope they got a good deal on that. Ol boy in the recliner and Pops with the ribs is classic. If I saw the corps standing in a corner I would seriously run screaming....... This gives me an idea for me though. Sitting on the shitter with my iPad in hand on Bayoushooter!! Lol

mickey

SSST
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    192   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Prairieville, LA
    Man that is awesome!!!! The one with the mosquito net looks like crap. I hope they got a good deal on that. Ol boy in the recliner and Pops with the ribs is classic. If I saw the corps standing in a corner I would seriously run screaming....... This gives me an idea for me though. Sitting on the shitter with my iPad in hand on Bayoushooter!! Lol

+1
    pops with the ribs = awesomeness

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    That's a mighty small casket.

I thought it was an ice chest. :o

As to whether or not these pics are weird: Cut the crap, people. This is weird. And that's not negotiable. :bowrofl:

Last edited:
    Top Bottom