My Glock got it's first accessory

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • D0NNY

That guy
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Houma, La
    And I like it :D

Cost was mainly a factor, but the aesthetics was a plust as well. I ended up buying an Eagle Sunset Grip Insert :mamoru:

So far, I like it and what it potentially provides. I doubt I'll ever go the laser route, but I now have a place to store batteries for one. I also have enough room to fit an additional 9mm round, which could be handy.

I mean, I'd like to think that I'll survive the Zombie apocalypse should it ever come (I've been playing too much Left 4 Dead on PC :rofl:), but I know that the chances are, that may not be the case. If I ever end up trapped in a corner, zombies coming, I've at least got that 1 bullet to not have to worry about living life as a zombie. I guess it's a dignity thing. And eating brains thing.

33vyhea.gif

Anyways, here are the pics:

fbxm5z.jpg

5ci1ie.jpg

4lnae1.jpg

It's not the flushest looking of fits with the magazine in, but I'm pretty indifferent :)

Next accessory is definitely going to be a Surefire TLR-1, but I think I'mma hold on getting one simply because I need to save some money, and I definitely think I'm going to do something with a different gun next :cool:

D0NNY

That guy
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Houma, La
    :rofl:, I was going to title this thread "so I bought a butt plug," but decided not to.

Yeah, it's probably the fact it's upside down and you can't see a lot of the slide's details, and that the lighting kinda keeps you from seeing a lot of the slide's details, which kinda breaks up the look of the gun a little.

That, and probably its really long barrel :D

Last edited:

D0NNY

That guy
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Houma, La
    No, no CCW. I sometimes have it in my car, but that's pretty rare. Only do that if I'm going out at night by myself.

The TLR-1 will mainly be for home defense purposes :dunno:.

I don't want to get my CCW till down the road and when I feel comfortabe enough with my shooting capabilities, and aware/alert enough that it would do me more good than bad to CC.

A State Trooper friend of mien wants to actually show me some weapon retention skills/tricks/knowledge which I definitely think is important to know. It's definitely something for me to keep in mind when practicing/shooting down the road.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Antho88
    Top Bottom