My guy lost, so I'm having a MKA-1919 built as a consolation prize

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lt1rx798

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 23, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    I have been wanting a tactical shotty for a while. I wanted the MKA-1919 for a while, but couldn't deal with the 5 rd mags, or the $200 it would have cost to build a 10 rd version, so I started looking at the saigas. I almost bought one, but the seller couldn't find a 3' mag he said he had, then screwed me out of a "transfer fee" when he sent the refund. (Yes, I'm bitter).

The other day, I recieved an email from Cheaper than Dirt and I noticed the 1919 was on sale for 579.00 and they now offered 10 rd mags.....Well, as I watched Osama win the election, I decided it was a good time to buy some ammo. So, I signed onto CTD and remembered the email. I bought 1k rounds of 00 buck, the 1919, and 2 10 rd mags to the kart. I called today and made arrangements for it to be shipped to Firebird Precision (http://firebirdprecision.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=26&Itemid=33) for a little fine tuning.

For the cherry on top, i ordered a new EO tech 512 from Chief's Supply.

It will be about a month before I get my hands on it, unfortunately. Needless to say, I won't be buying any more toys for a while.

turboneal

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 12, 2010
    Vernon Parish
    If I were to buy a semi Auto shotgun it would be the vepr 12. That's twice what u spent though. I have a tromix saiga that I love already... Otherwise I'd get one.

rockmup

Please be my friend
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   0
    Apr 21, 2007
    City of Central
    You screwed yourself on the Paypal fee's because you didn't know what you were doing. NOT a transfer fee. Just to be clear, I am not bitter.

I know Jim, the owner of Firebird he is an awesome guy. Your going to love the work he does.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Jp3544
    Top Bottom