my home is open ...

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hotshotmatt

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    baton rouge
    i know there are alot of my fellow brothers here that live where the spillway will direct the flood . i have two spare bedrooms i can open to a family in need . im sorry i dont have more room . but ill lend out what i can to help . all u would need is a sleeping bag and food money . if anyone needs any help just let me know . i will not charge anything .

Azimuth

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    "A generous heart, kind speech, and a life of service and compassion are the things which renew humanity.” Gautama Siddharta. :)

leVieux

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 9, 2008
    New Orleans
    Be careful.

Such generous actions led to disasters for many Houstonians during the Katrina floods.

Better let a friend or responsible third party screen anyone you let into your home.

leVieux

Bob

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    Vernon Parish
    leVieux I hear you but, I too offer a place for a camper with electric , water but no sewage dump. I'm in Vernon parish. Its a long way and its dry very dry.
    PM me if anyone is interested.

Bob

rustyduck

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2008
    near morgan city
    im gonna be traveling with a group of 5 to 10 people. ages 5 to 78 lol. my brother in law's mother will find something to fuss you about within the first hour. j/k...... about going to your house not her.

but anyone know how the hotel situation is in lafayette? thats where we headed.

thomjb

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 24, 2010
    Southern IN
    Prayers and thoughts for all those affected, folks up here in Indiana and Illinois are just now taking sandbags down and moving back in and trying to clean up.

Best wishes to all of you.

PS, good to know there are good people around who care.

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    Be careful.

Such generous actions led to disasters for many Houstonians during the Katrina floods.

Better let a friend or responsible third party screen anyone you let into your home.

leVieux

I think it's a little silly to compare BS members to the animals that were unleashed on Houston. I've yet to meet a BS member that I wouldn't invite into my home.

MyTFAL

"It's no big deal,...."
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Abita Springs
    I think it's a little silly to compare BS members to the animals that were unleashed on Houston. I've yet to meet a BS member that I wouldn't invite into my home.

coon.jpg

leVieux

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 9, 2008
    New Orleans

I don't think I saw any mention of "B S Members" in the OP.

We offered rooms to LSU & Tulane folks @ our Houston Home during Katrina, too; but, those folks were regular LSU & TU faculty & students.

Two of our neighbors were murdered and the HPD told tales of having to convert the AstroDome into a de-facto prison to keep the Katrina "refugees" from causing more mayhem. At one point, they were doing carjackings in front of the HPD officers on South Fannin.

I just said to be careful who one invites into their home(s).

leVieux

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    Well....it just occured to me, there is room for several campers here, we have two mechanical systems...electrical that can be adapted as needed, I mean to put a few ( five ? ) campers here we can do...not first rate camp ground stuff but it could happen...I just had no idea till last couple days the situaton was so serious

If anyone ( BS Member ) can't find a place to land ..c'mon

Top Bottom