My most Amazing Hunting Experience, EVER

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • whbonney26

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Pearl River, LA
    Man thats awesome!!!! made my night. I remember my first one, I was with Oleheat :) and it was with a Winchester 30/30.... killed plenty with it! I have 6yo and 18 yo sons and the oldest can't seen to kill his first one, we hunt on public land which no baiting and high pressure hunting make it tough, you really have to hunt. I can't wait for that day that they kill. Thank you for sharing love the story and please tell that little man congratulations!! :bigok:

Public land is indeed harder in some places. Hopefully he will get one soon.

whbonney26

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Pearl River, LA
    I have the actual "Kill" shot! :boink:

That is pretty awesome. I was going to try to get my phone out in time to get the video of that also but due to the hills on the property, even though we were in a 15' deer stand.....the deer was actually only about 8' below us but 35-40 yards out. I was afraid he was going to see us.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    That is pretty awesome. I was going to try to get my phone out in time to get the video of that also but due to the hills on the property, even though we were in a 15' deer stand.....the deer was actually only about 8' below us but 35-40 yards out. I was afraid he was going to see us.

That was just his first deer (Doe). His first buck was a 10-pt. The deer was already in the food plot when we got to the stand. I had to bend over and let him shoot off of my back. I have his video of that one too, but no kill shot.

Top Bottom