My new car :)

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    Congrats. My son has a 2013 GT 5.0 and did a BAMA tune, tires/rim 10.5/9.5 change, CAI and ran a 12.3 @ NO Problem. I'm considering getting a 13 Boss. It's gonna be hard giving up my Acura. Wife says must be a daily driver.

JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport
    Congrats. My son has a 2013 GT 5.0 and did a BAMA tune, tires/rim 10.5/9.5 change, CAI and ran a 12.3 @ NO Problem. I'm considering getting a 13 Boss. It's gonna be hard giving up my Acura. Wife says must be a daily driver.

Too late. Id wait one year for the '15.

SVTFreak

Huh?
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Galvez
    Too late. Id wait one year for the '15.

I've already got a buyer lined up for mine and I'll be getting one. Probably supercharging it also.

My buddy with a 13, same blower I have, same pully, with auto, drag radials and resonator eliminator went 10.60's @ 132 this weekend. There where two others with more fuel system and one step smaller pulleys went 9.98 and 10.02. Didn't get the mph but that's getting a move on in a stock long block car.

Sorry for the hijack.

The more I see your red 13, the more I think I want red!

JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport
    I've already got a buyer lined up for mine and I'll be getting one. Probably supercharging it also.

My buddy with a 13, same blower I have, same pully, with auto, drag radials and resonator eliminator went 10.60's @ 132 this weekend. There where two others with more fuel system and one step smaller pulleys went 9.98 and 10.02. Didn't get the mph but that's getting a move on in a stock long block car.

Sorry for the hijack.

The more I see your red 13, the more I think I want red!
    If that's your plan, '13 should be great.

Devilneck

S&W Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2011
    Slidell
    After my car was totaled in March I am finally able to get my new car and here she is :)
    2013 ford mustang 5.0 with leather and fully loaded.... she even has the glass top :) View attachment 44791

I am very jealous. I would like it more if it was yellow, and no glass top, but since it's not mine.. It's great! The new 5.0 engine is a freakin beast, and it's getting better every year.

topgunz1

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Prairieville
    Very nice ride, every time I see a new one I get jealous, then have to remind myself that my 'stang is paid for already and I don't need a car note.

dougstump

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2010
    x
    Very nice! My first car back in 1976 was a '70 Mach One with a 351 Windsor. No I couldn't keep my foot out of the carb and as a young airman it took most of my paycheck to fill it up with Sunoco 260. Wish I had it now, but I'd bet I'd have a hard time getting into it!

JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport
    No, I'm getting a 15. The 11 I have and 13 are almost same cars.

Yeah, you confused me now, lol. That's what I meant. The '13 just gets a few more nice, new doo-dads. The '15 will be a complete re-do on the working bits (keeping the wonderful Coyote, though! maybe DI??...). Ford has done as much as they can with the S197 platform, and the BOSS is laying down track numbers (the real track, not that few seconds of fun where you just try to keep it between the wall and the stripe) that are superior to the 08-10 C6 'vettes. You can expect great things from the '15, IMO.

SVTFreak

Huh?
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Galvez
    Yeah, you confused me now, lol. That's what I meant. The '13 just gets a few more nice, new doo-dads. The '15 will be a complete re-do on the working bits (keeping the wonderful Coyote, though! maybe DI??...). Ford has done as much as they can with the S197 platform, and the BOSS is laying down track numbers (the real track, not that few seconds of fun where you just try to keep it between the wall and the stripe) that are superior to the 08-10 C6 'vettes. You can expect great things from the '15, IMO.

I, for one, can't wait. I'm already standing in the dealership holding up my wad shouting "shut up and take my money!"

Top Bottom