My New Reloading Setup

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kpritch

Quick Learner
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 5, 2009
    Ponchatoula, LA
    This is my new reloading setup. Big thanks to jmcrawf1 for helping me clean and setup the Dillon (apparently the guy I got it from didn't believe in preventative maintenance cleaning).
    2011-01-07103859_Ponchatoula_Louisiana_US.jpg

2011-01-19125541_Ponchatoula_Louisiana_US.jpg

2011-01-1912_55_29_Ponchatoula_Louisiana_US.jpg

2011-01-19172738_Ponchatoula_Louisiana_US.jpg

kpritch

Quick Learner
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 5, 2009
    Ponchatoula, LA
    I seen that 2 hahahahaha, I was like hmmmmmmm interesting.

ON a side note congrats, now u need to expand that bench and get a bench vice and a bench grinder for the other projects!

This is my side claimed for the reloader. Across the building there is another larger table with said toys. :D Plans are in the works to get a tall metal cabinet for loading supplies, tools, and toys that I don't need in immediate reach.
    I'm glad ya'll like my coozie hanger idea.

Tulse Luper

Besmirched!
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Metairie
    Great minds think alike. :) You have some of the same 'nonessentials' in your room as I have: Window unit, small compressor, PC, etc. I have an OLD midtower and crappy monitor that will go in after I get the loading room back to normal (had a few leaks to take care of).

Great looking set up. You didn't let Joel into the rest of your home, right?

whbonney26

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Pearl River, LA
    So is this in a shed?

I thought about loading outside but didnt know how the differences in hot and cold climate would effect my reloading supplies such as powder and such.

kpritch

Quick Learner
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 5, 2009
    Ponchatoula, LA
    Great minds think alike. :) You have some of the same 'nonessentials' in your room as I have: Window unit, small compressor, PC, etc. I have an OLD midtower and crappy monitor that will go in after I get the loading room back to normal (had a few leaks to take care of).

Great looking set up. You didn't let Joel into the rest of your home, right?

Hahaha. Thanks! Yeah he has free reign. Friend perks.

Yeah, it's in a shed. Don't imagine temp would effect to much. Powder is sealed in cannister or hopper. Brass is kept in sealed buckets or ammo cans. Press is powder coated (plus the condition I got this press in and the condition it is in now after a lot of tlc, I am a true believer of Dillon quality).

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Jerry1090
    Top Bottom