my opinion on police

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    Sweet Puppy Jesus. I know I'm wasting my time but IF and I truly mean IF what you said is true and heaven forbid you didn't realize it was out with an extremely busy holiday season...

STFU, take the ticket and beat your ass to the nearest DA. Politely(!!!!) show him proof you fixed whatever mistakes you were ticketed for as soon as it was brought to your attention, mention your two jobs (plus family obligations) and pray he's a spiritual man moved by the joy of Christmas and he might reduce/throw away the citation.

You know, instead of coming on here bitching. :)

Of course I'm willing to bet the "sick ****" in question really did cut you a break for expired insurance which is probably why you haven't renewed your brake tags in the first place, told you what to do and MAYBE suggested the same thing I just did but you're pissed because you have to actually spend money on something unimportant for a change.

But that's just my guess.

Last edited:

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    So, it's the cops fault you were too lazy to get a new brake tag? and to fix your license plate because you backed into your trailer ball?

Why is it the officers fault you didn't tend to your business? I'm sure sometime during the past two weeks you could have found time to get a brake tag. The officer was merely doing his job.

grits

infidel
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Sep 22, 2006
    New Iberia
    LOL I got a ticket for the same thing a month ago you never heard a word from me because I knew I was wrong. I was pulled over with everything ready for him because I knew I was wrong and about to be stopped. :rolleyes:

Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    LOL I got a ticket for the same thing a month ago you never heard a word from me because I knew I was wrong. I was pulled over with everything ready for him because I knew I was wrong and about to be stopped. :rolleyes:

Beanie, I will PAY your tickets if you purposely rip off your inspection sticker and drive back and forth in front of the entire police station with Sissy in your lap.

Please, please, please????? :)

And before I'm flamed myself, Sissy is that big ass twenty foot long python Grits calls a pet. ;)

Last edited:

grits

infidel
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Sep 22, 2006
    New Iberia
    Beanie, I will PAY your tickets if you purposely rip off your inspection sticker and drive back and forth in front of the entire police station with Sissy in your lap.

Please, please, please????? :)

And before I'm flamed myself, Sissy is that big ass twenty foot long python Grits calls a pet. ;)

Tickets? What about my bail. :D

flamatrix99

Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    Zachary, La
    I thought you had a 1 or 2 month "Grace Period" to get an expired inspection sticker replaced?

you have 30 days after it expires to get a new one. My wife's expired in July and we have to get her another one. She only drives the car to and from work. She needs a new ECM and we are being cheap. A mechanic friend of ours is trying to locate a used one for her.

My experience with the police is always good. Of course I always have a warm box of Dunkin Doughnuts and hot coffee on hand. :rofl::mamoru:

I grew up next to Pompano Beach, Fl. There was a Winchell's Donuts on the main road and more times then not there were a few cop cars in there. My folks would laugh when we drove by.

Last edited:

del4

All around nice guy.
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 22, 2009
    Walker
    eh, he is just po'd because he got a ticket. I've been there. He'll realize that he made a mistake and get over it Who knows whatelse is going on in his life. I'm going through a rough spot and I'm worn pretty thin. A ticket would probably freak me out right about now.

PrairieCajun

Ima let dat pass dis time
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 4, 2010
    B.R.(da hood), LA
    Guys, this is POS troll stuff. You whine. You think we play the "let you off on petty crap" like N.O. has ?? Your mentality makes me ill. Get off the Forum. Bye.
    are generally trying to obey traffic laws
    Give me a break. No grey here. You need to learn to get off the tit and obey THE LAW like members of this forum. I don't know how old you are, but I suspect the number doesn't equate quality. Do us a favor, will ya?

Sorry to the rest of the Law Abiding Members of this forum for my comment, but I'm just about full to the top with this "rules don't apply to me except on my terms" crappy mentality. I'll keep it in check for a while. Thanks.

Last edited:

Roy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 11, 2010
    I have my windows very dark and have been pulled over three times, twice by La. State Troopers and once by the Hammond Police. I have the correct documentation from the state to have the dark windows, and all the officers were very polite and professional. I'm glad to have those guys on the road myself.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Either these are the words of an infant, or this is complete bullshitilige.

brfd557

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jan 17, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    california has a great system for accidental things like this. its called fix it or ticket where you have like 2 weeks ti fix it or pay the money. the coast guard which i respect also has their good as gold tickets. which are their warning system which says you were conforming to all laws except for the one problem which you got the warning for

You couldn't have taken care of this before the Holidays or WTF ever crap you had going on??? Always someone elses fault, there is plenty in California with that attitude...... hmmmm might be a good move for you.

S&W4ME

I'm kind of a big deal
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Walker, LA
    whining.jpg

jmcrawf1

Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Madisonville
    Of course I'm willing to bet the "sick ****" in question really did cut you a break for expired insurance which is probably why you haven't renewed your brake tags in the first place, told you what to do and MAYBE suggested the same thing I just did but you're pissed because you have to actually spend money on something unimportant for a change.

But that's just my guess.

That's the side of the story you never hear. Or the shitty attitude that turned the warning into a ticket in the first place. ;)

Top Bottom