my opinion on police

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 03GeeTee

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 14, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    I drove around for over 6 months with an expired inspection sticker. I didn't get caught (sneakiness FTW) but I damn sure wouldn't of bitched if I got a ticket. I knew it was expired I just couldn't get an inspection because my check engine light was on from a transmission wiring issue.

flamatrix99

Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    Zachary, La
    I drove around for over 6 months with an expired inspection sticker. I didn't get caught (sneakiness FTW) but I damn sure wouldn't of bitched if I got a ticket. I knew it was expired I just couldn't get an inspection because my check engine light was on from a transmission wiring issue.

That's why my wife only drives her car to and from work. If she gets a ticket it will be our fault.

rebelray84

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Apr 7, 2010
    Amite,LA
    how come the police always pull you over for petty **** when you are generally trying to obey traffic laws. this morning i was got ticketed for a two week expired brake tag, i mean its the holidays i was at a wedding and after that visiting family out of town. and i work two jobs on top of that. also i was ticketed for my plate being unreadable. Apparently my trailer ball ball bent it some at the bottom.
    In my opinion, if you want to pick on people join up for the armed services, where you can do that all you want in a foreign land. I think only sick ****s sign up to be police and pick on thier neighbors. i wouldn't lend a hand to a bleeding cop for any reason. they are scum. and i know this will be pulled down asap but i had to say it.
    later,
    m. d. t.

You know I had all kinds of smartass comebacks for this but instead I'd like to give you something to think about-

That cop who wrote the ticket and all us here who have seen your vile disgusting post would,more than likely,STILL risk their lives in order to save yours even knowing how you feel about us.

oh and aah btw BITE ME!:madfawk:

Dam...............sorry couldn't help it............

pmac81

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 16, 2009
    Gonzales
    Mannnn, I read every reply on here while eating my popcorn, which most were extremely entertaining (thanks nolacop), but Mr. "I wouldn't help a bleeding cop" decided not to man up, and instead sold his beliefs and opinions out by not defending them. Highly disappointing to not have had some rebuttals thrown in there. But as a LEO, I appreciate the support from all of the non-LEOs on the board. But this is a free country, and everyone is entitled to their opinions.....Paul

Oh, one more thing to the OP, if you were ever bleeding out and I responded and came on scene, you can bet your sour attitude having a$$ that I would help you. Not because it's a requirement of the job, but, even though I'm "scum" I'm still a decent human being and want to help other human being. Thats why I became LEO, not to pick on people. Special thanks to all the service men and women overseas away from their families picking on people to defend our rights.

cropdusta87

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 27, 2010
    Gonzales, Louisiana
    :run: OMG!!!! Someone got mad because they were breaking the LAW and a cop, or LEO gave them a ticket, Sweet BABY JESUS WHAT HAS THE WORLD COME TO!?!?! (since the OP doesnt know what LEO stands for, obviously, its LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER), so yeah, kinda their job to do that, try not to be such a prick and they might cut you a break...just saying

oh, yeah, mainly just trying to keep this post on top for the LEO's to see it

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    I came to say somebody shut this **** down...then I see the reasoning to make sure all the cops read it...good thinking there...BTW to ALL Cops... Yrdawg is NOT the OP

BUMP

rebelray84

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Apr 7, 2010
    Amite,LA
    After reading all the post I know what this thread needs, it needs a "Snookie" moment!

Will this do?

4ip2vcztwtlwt4b6gaq.jpg

Tim67

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 20, 2010
    EBR
    ...not add revenue to your department every single time you see the chance.

Nit-picky regulations can be easy money for the city and in somejurisdictions, officials order their police to do that aggressively. Fortunately, they're not in the majority.

Tim67

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 20, 2010
    EBR
    its the whole system, last time i used my right to fight it in court the dame D A said no matter what i told him i was going to have to pay $50 plus another $130 ish in court costs.

Yeah, I fought a ticket in court once. On a boulevard that at that particular intersection, was wide enough for an extra lane but wasn't striped for one, another driver tried to pass me and gave up. A very green State Trooper decided to ticket me for passing on the right, even though I had never been behind the car I "passed". The other driver had been behind me and at the light, he stopped next to me, just because there was room and he probably thought I was going to turn right (even though I didn't signal). I won, but it cost more than just paying the ticket. The case did result in a turning lane being striped at that intersection, so I guess I did some good in improving the street.

Top Bottom