My Plans for Trump's Supreme Court

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Without question, the USSC is the most important prize in this election for the country. Everything we fight about ends up being decided there. Guns, School, Social Policy, etc. So when I finally meet with President Trump, here is what I will advise him to do.

There is a very possible scenario that Trump will appoint as many as 4 Justices in the next 4 years; and it very well could be 5! Here is how it will happen. BTW; I do not want Trump to appoint whacko activist from the right, like the scumbag democrats always do from the left. Kagen, Sotomayer, and Ginsburg are party line shills. They are a disgrace! I want conservative oriented Constitutional scholars and judges that follow precedence along the lines of Constitutionality! Not party whims and emotions. Core American values will survive with that standard.

Appointment #1 First and foremost replace the Scalia vacancy immediately. That one is a freebie. Meaning, he gets to put a Scalia philosophic clone in that spot. There shall be no debate!

Appointment #2 One of these days with in the next year or two, someone is going to open Ruth Bader Ginsburg's office door and she will be lying face down dead on her desk; unless she retires now, now that her waiting for the democrat is over and she doesn't have another 4 years left. That is inevitable!

Appointment #3 Anthony Kennedy is old! He wants out. I think he leaves shortly after Ginsburg is replaced, if not before. Since Kennedy is the so called "swing vote", Trump should meet with him within the next 2 years and promise him that he will replace his seat with a conservative leaning moderate.

Appointment #4 Stephen Breyer has hinted that he wants to retire. If Trump plays his presidency right, he could easily get a second term. Breyer is not going to hang for 8 more years.

Now the Coup de gras!

Appointment #5 After the 4 appointments above, Clarence Thomas would be the oldest Judge on the Court. Trump meets with Thomas and promises that he will only appoint a like minded black judge to replace him. But one that is under 50 years old.

BTW; my plan for Trump is to replace all of these Justices with no one over 50 years old. The younger, the better!

If he follows my advice the USSC has a 6 to 3 Constitutional conservative leaning majority by the end of his 2nd term! That young court stays in power for 20 more years regardless of what democrat dummy is elected in the foreseeable future.

Our kids and their kids are safe for the next 40 years! ;)

Last edited:

Slalom.45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    Lafayette, LA
    +1.

Funny how our side is happy to accept constitutionalists and not jump to appoint activists. I guess it depends on whether you actually like THIS country or want to make it something else.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Winner winner chicken dinner! I like it!

Let's not forget the slew of Mid level judges that he will be appointing the Court of Appeals and the Circuits.

The only Courts I am a little apprehensive about Trump actually appointing judges to is the US Bankruptcy Courts! :p

pangris1

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 13, 2010
    BR metro area
    I'll take one good appointment as winning a battle and another as winning a war. Anything else is long term insurance against future battles/wars.

I believe the next most critical thing is gutting the appointed heads of agencies that have a clear political agenda i.e. EPA, IRS, etc.

Lots of people are concerned about their future today; happily I'm not one of them.

Last edited:

CatCam

Ready, Shoot, Aim!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    Emperor -- pure genius -- permission to use this???? Thanks!! CatCam

Surfmonkey

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2014
    Covington, LA
    Some of them need to go to jail as soon as they are replaced. Some of the things they did were illegal and they were abetted by Barry Soto or is it Barak Obama???

I'll take one good appointment as winning a battle and another as winning a war. Anything else is long term insurance against future battles/wars.

I believe the next most critical thing is gutting the appointed heads of agencies that have a clear political agenda i.e. EPA, IRS, etc.

Lots of people are concerned about their future today; happily I'm not one of them.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Emperor -- pure genius -- permission to use this???? Thanks!! CatCam

Oh! Now you are on the Trump Train after it pulls into to the White House? Eh? :ohreally:

Actually, in the same thread that you decided NOT TO GET ON THE TRUMP TRAIN; AK Shooter had sort of laid out the same strategy. So I give him/her props!

CatCam

Ready, Shoot, Aim!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    Oh! Now you are on the Trump Train after it pulls into to the White House? Eh? :ohreally:

Actually, in the same thread that you decided NOT TO GET ON THE TRUMP TRAIN; AK Shooter had sort of laid out the same strategy. So I give him/her props!

You got me, at first I was not on his train! But that's when the primaries were still going on and I thought Rubio still had a shot -- but I did snag a ride on the caboose since he got the nomination.......not because I think he was the best, just because he isn't Hillary!:cool:

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    You got me, at first I was not on his train! But that's when the primaries were still going on and I thought Rubio still had a shot -- but I did snag a ride on the caboose since he got the nomination.......not because I think he was the best, just because he isn't Hillary!:cool:
    :bravo:

Top Bottom