My son at La Silver Gloves slow-motion video clip giving a standing 8 count

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wadepat2

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Jan 10, 2008
    Delcambre,La
    Just thought I would share a short vid of my son's win this weekend at La Silver Gloves. Kid got a standing 8 count. He lost first round and got his nose bloodied pretty good but got a couple good shots in second round and after getting hit and a little tired other kid didnt seem to have as much spunk. My son is always a slow starter I think he needs another 2 rounds to really shine but they only have 3 to get it done. He is getting better with his boxing but seems to mostly wins on pure heart and stamina. Just waiting for him to put it all together. This was his first fight in the open division. He earned the spot in 10-11yr old 75lb divison to compete at Regional Silver Gloves in Little Rock,Ar. We wont be making the trip since he isnt ready for that but he was super pumped to win La Golden Gloves novice earlier this year and Silver Gloves as an open boxer.

After we cleaned him up. Just a little trickle left. He is a little sore as usual but no bruises or scratches this time. He was making that face because he didnt get a pic of before. LOL

taysilvrglvs.jpg

Last edited:

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Awesome! Tell him to keep his head up when throwing that right hook; he's susceptable to a counter upper cut, and that's how Michael Spinks got crushed by Tyson in '88. :D

Those gloves look giant on those youngens.

Top Bottom