My son warming up and his 4th boxing win.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wadepat2

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Jan 10, 2008
    Delcambre,La
    I guess this is more sports than Hand to Hand Combat but since not many post here I stuck it here. LOL

Boxing coach been working alot so when he isnt boxing he started taking competition sparring/mma classes. Basically adding kicks and some combat submission wrestling. He really likes it and its helping his technique but he'll tell you he rather just punch people in the face. LOL Im sure glad he is a "nice guy" or I would have to bust dat azz before he gets to big. LOL
    If you or looking for something to put your kids in find a good coach and see if they like it. For my son it has changed him into an athlete and gave him dicpline second to none. I wish I could talk more kids into getting off the video games and have some "REAL" fun. -rant over:D

Here is his 4th win. Not very good camera skills on my part and not a very tough fight for him. He didnt look that great but he did 3hrs of mma training/sparring earlier in the day and didnt find out he was going to fight until 15 minutes before the show started because another kid backed out at last minute.
    The was July 2nd he turns 10 tomm. July 5.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qgk650qDz-M

Last edited:
    Top Bottom