N. Korea: Two missiles on launchers, foreign embassies told to evacuate.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • doc ace

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 14, 2012
    Pineville/Deville
    Ahh man, chance to get a star on your CIB/CMB/CAB.

Damn this little round dictator! I bet they are so f*ing dug in it's unreal. Not good if one of those cats pushes the button.

gbundersea

Just my 2¢
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jun 4, 2007
    Walker, LA
    I dunno. If NK pushed the button I honestly could see 0sama urging restraint, consulting with the UN, trying to open a dialog, etc. Heaven forbid he actually harms one of his Commie pals.

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    I'm more worried about the DMZ than where their two rockets will land.

The DMZ battle has been set since 1953.

Both North and South(US) will suffer instant loss of life within minutes of the first shot. All those targets have been lined up and coordinates plotted for decades now. Just waiting for the word to fire.

What happens once the DMZ explodes into war I don't know.

But the endless miles of tunnels to and from the North to South come to mind.

....sigh.....it'll be ugly/

Grendal

Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Feb 14, 2010
    Metairie
    I dunno. If NK pushed the button I honestly could see 0sama urging restraint, consulting with the UN, trying to open a dialog, etc. Heaven forbid he actually harms one of his Commie pals.

They are not Muslim. He will respond. And if one does hit the US, it will be a reason to install Marshall Law and seize our guns.

doc ace

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 14, 2012
    Pineville/Deville
    I'm more worried about the DMZ than where their two rockets will land.

The DMZ battle has been set since 1953.

Both North and South(US) will suffer instant loss of life within minutes of the first shot. All those targets have been lined up and coordinates plotted for decades now. Just waiting for the word to fire.

What happens once the DMZ explodes into war I don't know.

But the endless miles of tunnels to and from the North to South come to mind.

....sigh.....it'll be ugly/

Yeah man. I've got quite a few buds stationed there. They've been redcon1 since Feb

Vanilla Gorilla

The Gringo Pistolero
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008

Really because Obama has been soft on Force as a Tool of Foreign Policy??? What do you think the Drone
    Strikes are? A Nuclear or Full-Bore conventional attack across the DMZ will result in the end of the NKPD.

BenCarp27

I feel like an old man...
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 3, 2010
    New Orleans Area, Southshore
    I agree with VG. Obama hasn't been too soft when it comes to death from above. He's green lighting people Bush wouldn't touch.
    If this goes on for much longer, or things escalate beyond what they have, expect an US response from above.

Right now, this whacko is the kid brother who just walked in the garage holding a matchbook by the gasoline cans. All the older boys in the room are trying to figure out whether he's gone off the deep end, or immaturely showboating for popularity.

gbundersea

Just my 2¢
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jun 4, 2007
    Walker, LA
    I'm only half joking about 0sama's possible response. Still, I would not put anything past this Marxist.

As for him being tough, I think he had no choice. Those drones were already dealing death from above. For him to back off of it would have subjected him to far too much criticism, and exposed him as the weakling/pacifist I believe him to be. If it were him in Bush's place at the time of 9/11 I suspect we would've seen ass kissing and global apology on an unprecedented scale. No way would this hate-America bastard have pulled the trigger of his own accord, and look like a meanie.

22lr

The Lost Hoosier
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Sep 11, 2011
    Bossier City
    They will eventually back down, the US will give them more food, life will go on as usual.

They have threatened all of this before, nothing new just more saber rattling and trying to show the new leader is as "tough" as the old. Everything they have done so far has been very carefully calculated and preplanned, they know what they are doing and are trying to bait the US into doing something stupid. We may think they are crazy, but they have preplanned every step of this crisis and know what they are doing. They aren't stupid enough to start something themselves, but they do need to make sure the US doesn't forget about them. This crisis is another way to get more aid from the US/UN idiots who don't have the balls to do anything but play along.

If war does break out, they will last for a few weeks tops. They don't have the logistical support to advance a meaningful invasion force and they don't have the logistical support to support any kind of defensive front beyond the DMZ. Meanwhile the South Koreans have no interest in sheltering/caring for a few ten million starving North Koreans who cant even read or write, much less contribute to a modern western style society in a meaningful way (outside of basic unskilled labor). So either way, even if a war breaks out it wont be anything like before.

But don't worry, the US is deploying Tony Romo to North Korea to act as the NORKS missile fire control officer. The logic behind it being that if he launches the missles we will stand a much better change of conducting a successful interception and return.

BenCarp27

I feel like an old man...
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 3, 2010
    New Orleans Area, Southshore
    I'm only half joking about 0sama's possible response. Still, I would not put anything past this Marxist.

As for him being tough, I think he had no choice. Those drones were already dealing death from above. For him to back off of it would have subjected him to far too much criticism, and exposed him as the weakling/pacifist I believe him to be. If it were him in Bush's place at the time of 9/11 I suspect we would've seen ass kissing and global apology on an unprecedented scale. No way would this hate-America bastard have pulled the trigger of his own accord, and look like a meanie.

I think Obama would have done the same thing Bush did after 9/11, with the exception of Iraq. Don't forget that Obama, above all else, is a career politician. He is going to move in the direction of election. He couldn't have ignored 9/11, and no politician in that position would have.
    Don't get me wrong, I'm not an Obama fan, but I am not going to blindly discount every move he makes, or hypothetical move, out of hatred.

Also, in the present N. Korea situation, don't disregard China, yet. China doesn't want the flood of refugees coming across their border in an attempt to avoid US retaliation. They certainly don't want a reunification of the Korea peninsula, because at this point it almost certainly means a US molded, democratic styled government. China needs N. Korea in the same way the Soviets needed E. Germany: Political Buffer. China doesn't want a strong, US backed democracy lapping at its doorstep.

I'm not predicting that China will step in preemptively, but it is still a possibility. The have the "stroke" in N. Korea to step in, back down this meatball faced dimwit, and still keep N. Korea right where they want them.

Just my .02 cents.

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    I think Obama would have done the same thing Bush did after 9/11, with the exception of Iraq. Don't forget that Obama, above all else, is a career politician. He is going to move in the direction of election. He couldn't have ignored 9/11, and no politician in that position would have.
    Don't get me wrong, I'm not an Obama fan, but I am not going to blindly discount every move he makes, or hypothetical move, out of hatred.

Also, in the present N. Korea situation, don't disregard China, yet. China doesn't want the flood of refugees coming across their border in an attempt to avoid US retaliation. They certainly don't want a reunification of the Korea peninsula, because at this point it almost certainly means a US molded, democratic styled government. China needs N. Korea in the same way the Soviets needed E. Germany: Political Buffer. China doesn't want a strong, US backed democracy lapping at its doorstep.

I'm not predicting that China will step in preemptively, but it is still a possibility. The have the "stroke" in N. Korea to step in, back down this meatball faced dimwit, and still keep N. Korea right where they want them.

Just my .02 cents.

Perfectly spot on.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    djrara323
    Top Bottom