N.O. Yat

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • N.O. YAT

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 25, 2012
    N.O.-B.R.
    Where ya at! Just wanted to finally introduce myself properly. 63 years old,born and raised in N.O.(7th.Ward/Gentilly). Been a shooter/hunter for most of my life,used to hunt everything,now I strictly duck hunt. I am retired,so I shoot indoors once or twice a week and shoot outdoors at SE Ms. camp as often as I can.Since Katrina,I divide my time between N.O. and B.R. Like all types of firearms,do some reloading,consider myself a sovereign individual and some might call me a "prepper". Hope to meet and talk to all of you in the future,thanks for allowing me to come aboard!

Last edited:

N.O. YAT

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 25, 2012
    N.O.-B.R.
    Sorry for the mistype....a sovereign citizen would be considered by most to be some sort of domestic terrorist. I am not a terrorist by any means. I would prefer to live off the grid as much as possible with less government involvement.I have been a law abiding,hard working and tax paying individual my entire life. Let me say that I hate no one,hurt no one,and do not get involved unless it is the last resort.

jmcrawf1

Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Madisonville
    Sorry for the mistype....a sovereign citizen would be considered by most to be some sort of domestic terrorist. I am not a terrorist by any means. I would prefer to live off the grid as much as possible with less government involvement.I have been a law abiding,hard working and tax paying individual my entire life. Let me say that I hate no one,hurt no one,and do not get involved unless it is the last resort.

Then choose your words wisely here. Something about a group of people who espouse and who have killed cops that riles people up.

N.O. YAT

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 25, 2012
    N.O.-B.R.
    Thanks to all,especially the young man from Bedico,La. His kind words and warm reception were enlightening to say the least. I hope I have the opportunity to meet each and every one of you as time goes by. Thanks again and warmest regards!......YAT

Last edited:

BOSS351

CZech It Out
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Dec 13, 2008
    Prairieville
    Welcome aboard yat!! Former native Terrytowner/Gretnaite here and been out of the nola area since 94. We have a great group of people on this forum and I think you'll like it!!!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Demmickb
    Top Bottom